1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama grants Katrina victims 60 more days in motel

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard on Neal Boortz today:

Obama signed an extension of 60 days for the 17,000, YES 17,000 Katrina victims to remain in motels and hotels on the goverment tab. This does not include the 8,000 that are still living in FEMA trailers. THIS WAS 3 1/2 YEARS AGO!!!!!! Boortz refers to them as "parasites on the butt of society". Apparently things are good enough in New Orleans to have Mardi Gras. I'd almost bet that most of them were busy partying. Goverment "subjects", sheeple, and entitlement class trash. How is it that 2 million people got in and out of Washington DC in 32 degree weather in one day and 200,000 couldn't get out of New Orleans with 4 days notice in 85 degree weather? Things that make you go HHHHMMMMMMMM????

2. atashooter

atashooter Member

Geez, just gimme a sledge hammer and point me toward the levy and lets end the New Orleans dilemma.

3. daddiooo

The goverment "giveaway" just never ends. Blowing money on everything but the right thing. Kinda' looks like we're "circling the drain" don't it?

4. daddiooo

I don't post without verifying the info first. The extension was signed
    yesterday. 2-23-09

Dave

You're welcome to check for yourself before implying otherwise.

5. below 0

below 0 TS Member

When are we as taxpayers going to say "ENOUGH"...These people have been riding the Free Train long enough...Turn them lose to go home or where ever they wish to go, just don't expect me to pay for any more...Dale

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I better leave this one alone.. But please wait till I leave permanently... Thanks Mike

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Still in hotels?? How in the hell can that be possible? If they have been there that long they will be there forever.

One of these days - there has to be a war between the producers and the nonproducers.

Why even try anymore? The people who don't try get a 3 and a half year vacation in a hotel room.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Give them and the illegal aliens shovels and have them dig a deep moat between Mexico and our border. Make sure they are on the South side. Then fill it. Add gators, snipers, and mines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.