1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama giving away our money again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by smsnyder, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Now he wants to EAT 30% of the prinicpal on a persons home. Were is all this money comming from?

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Get 'em Earl..

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

SMS, did you forget????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fOZ-Etb0k0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fOZ-Etb0k0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

He thinks he can go print the money and everything is alright THE HEALTH BILL IS A DONE THING BUT HE IS STILL SPENDING OUR MONEY GOING ALL OVER THE COUNTRY STILL SELLING IT>

Duckeye

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Many still don't get it. Obama is purposely destroying this country.

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

You don't get it yet! He is a terroist and raggie and is in the perfect position to destroy it legally!! Tom Rhoads

7. EE

EE Banned User Banned

So, Earl, you sold used cars, but you're worried about getting screwed out of 30% of the value of your house? Shoe on the other foot now?

EE

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

EE, Pay attention. You been making some stupid statements lately. You on dope?

9. smsnyder

First of all i never got offered 30% off my principal of my home when i bought it. When i bought the house i made a deal and paid for it myself. My house is paid for now. As far as being a car salesman i was a Wholesaler broker. Big difference. I still believe in buying a one or two year vehicle that is still under warranty. You save a ton this way. No car salesman jokes please. LOL

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"So, Earl, you sold used cars, but you're worried about getting screwed out of 30% of the value of your house? Shoe on the other foot now? EE"

Freaking idiot..

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

That audio is from the clowns waiting in line at Cobo Hall in Detroit last fall. They had their Blue Tooth headsets and Blackberry phones. They need money to help them pay their bills. Humm..... How much is their cell phone bills?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV2ngvYI_ZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV2ngvYI_ZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Obama cash........

Jerbear

12. smsnyder

Palatin. Sorry to inform you guy but they are only discounting peoples homes by 30% who owe money. What a bargin, make a deal to buy a house for $300,000 and the government takes away 30% just to keep you in the house. Who eats that loss? You the taxpayer. The 30% does not effect guys like me who's homes are paid. We made deals for our house with honor and paid for them without a government handout.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

What a joke. The guy that does it right and pays off his house does not get the benefit, but thru taxes, he gets to help pay for the guy that can't.

What a great incentive to the young couples that are trying to do it responsibly. WTF!!!

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Earl, I'm with you. The "freaking idiot comment was aimed squarely at EE..

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

It's a damn crime alright! Every day this country just slips a little farther into the abyss.

You know, that these people receiving relief will gladly pay the money back when the real estate market returns, don't you? Yeah right!

Typical Ojackass move. He never worked a day in his life where he had to produce something. His life has been spent, spending other peoples money. Nothing is earned, it is just taken from one person and given to another.

16. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Earl,

I'm going to market some new 3' x 3' "Obama-style Shotgun Patterning Sheets". Want a free sample to try with your meatball gun?

Jon Reitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.