1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama gives Green Light...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by chuckles, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckles

chuckles Member

Obama has just given the Green Light to the Attorney General, Erik Holder, to go after the individuals that issued and or framed the rules of interrorgation for Guantanimo detainees....Obama wants those guys brought to justice in front of the world, especially the Islamic world....

Who would this be...Cheney, Bush, Card, CIA biggies, DOD biggies...????

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

WTF....I hope someone goes after HIM when he ruins the economics of the US, and gives our enemies intel information. What a D.A.!

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If we do survive as a free country Obama himself will be on trial.

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Good,,,I hope the revolution starts real soon,,The quicker the better,,lets get this shit over with,,This commie lover has got to gooooooooooo,,,

5. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

The way Obama is going, I have serious doubts he'll complete a four term.

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

the way obama is going I seriously doubt this country will make it another 2 years let alone 4 years!

When are the sheople going to wake up? I predict after it is too late! Then we will all hear from the sleepers....Why didn't you tell us?!!! It is just about too late to do anything to stop what obama is doing to our once great country!

I have been wondering for quite some time now why we (or any other countries for that matter) haven't done something to STOP the pirates. I found the answer on the Today Show. Matt Loser explained why, obama plans to use the pirates to drive the price of oil skyhigh.....we are now concerned with pirates capturing oil tankers and the resulting rising costs of insurance and protection for them. Can't think of an easier way to drive the price of oil through the roof and force us to pay 4 plus dollars a gallon for gas. All without obama appearing to have anything to do with it.

I am afraid we have slept too long........

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I hate to think it would come to that Waterhouselake, It's a shame 53% of the voting public in the past election had the "Trappy Syndrome". I forsee bad things on our horizon, before a real and necessary change is made. JW

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Once the millions of illegals are made legal it is finished. I heard today that all the minorities together voted three fourths for Obama. That vote was before the tens of millions of illegals were added. It was only a matter of time before those with their hands out were in the majority. It started with the last presidential election and will probably continue from now on. Trickle up poverty. Shared misery. A liberal Utopia. There is no way we will ever crawl out of the debt Obama is building.

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

highflyer,,it ain't over yet,,,

A Forged Long-Form Birth Certificate?

DC sources say that an Administration team is working on perfecting a forgery of the long-form birth certificate. They plan on presenting it in a a month or so. The source is an FBI agent who has drinking buddy from University of Illinois now in the Administration. It's second hand, but the source is supposed to be solid.

They have already prepared the forgery with special paper and ink. The document was printed on a fully functional 1960 Heidelberger printing press located at a print museum in Toronto. Access was arranged by a trustee of the museum who is connected to a large Canadian banking/investment firm with major US interests.

The blanks in the forged form were filled in with an old Underwood Manual typewriter bought at an estate sale in Skokie, IL. The raised seal was the easiest piece to fake, since you can by a special order corporate seal from just about any online office supply store.

The only reason they haven't rolled out the forgery yet is that it is "seasoning" under mild UV light and a back and forth rotation between a humidifier and a sauna. Get ready....one to two months tops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.