1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama funds Amusement park but not Hurricane Sandy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Al 29, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

New Jersey current pictures of the still existing mess, no funding to knock this out FOR AMERICANS:

[​IMG]

Bin Laden's compound via Obama funding FOR PAKS:

[​IMG]

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Next thing you know zero the clown will make purse snatching an olympic sport.

3. 548

548 Guest

Did you guys hear about Fannie & Freddie?

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Yep I do know of them and their wonderful contribution to the relief: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the GSEs) will extend their respective 90 day moratoria on foreclosures and evictions that were authorized in November for an additional 90 days.

Big fuking deal!!!

Did you ever hear of Emergency relief funds to rebuild after a war or other disaster?

Explain to me captain liberal and Obozo lackey why you think its OK that bozo sends billions and billions to every stinking country in the world with a hang nail but flies off to numerous vacations, obviously not the NJ beaches, and doesn't give our own money, the money we want to be used on our emergencies, to our own people and cities and states to rebuild after a disaster?

Riddle me that one?

5. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Simple obama wants to destroy America. I still cant figure out why congress allows this.

Does anyone really care what he does? They get all their perks and we all get the crappy end of the stick.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

A man's got to have his priorities.

[​IMG]

Bob Falfa

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

If my government doesn't trust me with my guns,

I dare not trust my government.

Chuck

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

If I recall correctly the Republicans held up the funds on Sandy. The reason was that Schumer and a couple of other Dems tried to add on a lot of other monies for projects not related. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.