1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama' forged Birth Certificate & multible S.S.#s

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 1oldtimer, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Obama

There is a 21 page document proving Obama's forged birth certificate and his use of at least 3 diff social security #s + use of numerous aliases. This documentation has been turned over to the FBI. If they have the power to act, His supreme court appointees,his passed laws will all be null and void. Check on the Manning report & Doug Vogt. The phony Birth Certif. was computer generated. They have named the brand & know the brand of printer. There are 5 or more discreptancies when compared to a legit certificate of the same year. Obama is actually an illegal alien. This is considered TREASON. How did we ever let this happen? Only in America. A man with no past & a forged birth certif.,holds the U S Presidency! Am I the only one deeply concerned?
    1oldtimer

2. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Still waiting for some one to uphold the law. Some one to not look the other way. Some one to care enough. Money talks, absolute power corrupts absolutely. We have been had. And we are in for 4 more years. There wont be anything left by the end of 2016.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Someone has been reading crack head stuff again

Try to get a brain and quit believing the stuff you see on the internet posted by nuts

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Speaking of postings by nuts. And look who shows up.

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

First of all,---Boehner's got no balls. The impeachment articles have been in congress for over a month now and no action. The excuse is it is an election year. So What?

Secondly, Gene, where is your evidence that this is not true? Until you can produce evidence to the contrary, go crawl back in your howe and drink more KOOL AID!

Chuck

6. craigos

craigos Member

Thought the onus in this country was on proving something was true, not proving it was not true (innocent until proven guilty and all that)? . Isnt that the basis of this great country?

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Gene, a retired Chicago postal delivery man testified that he met barry more then 25 years ago. He met barry in front of Bill Ayers parents house which was in his route, he spoke with Bill's mother (Mary) who informed him they were helping a black foreign student financially.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

Gene, a retired Chicago postal delivery man testified that he met barry more then 25 years ago. He met barry in front of Bill Ayers parents house which was in his route, he spoke with Bill's mother (Mary) who informed him they were helping a black foreign student financially.

9. TOOLMAKER 251

Click on the link above.

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

No Craigo- not with nut cases- they can just make up stuff and act like this is helping.

They tend to do this because they havent voted themselves or even if they have voted now and then they arent politically active so making up stuff they think will hurt the "other guy". In this case Obama

What isnt obvious to them is such make up stuff is looked at by moderates as coming from the "fringe nut cases". Of course no one wants to be associated with a nut case so guess what? Right- the moderates now go with "Obama"

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I hate to see what Gene thinks of the Trayvon deal.

"Hunted down like a rabid dog" as one Aunt Jemima said.

HM

12. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

musketman, you don't really believe what you posted above do ya? If so, you must be in love with the big eared muslim, as are millions of idiots.

GneJ

13. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Yesterday, Easter Sunday, I was invited out to eat at my son's in-laws home. I would guess that there were 25 people in attendance. It turned out to be an "Obama lovefest"; I couldn't believe my ears. These people think that he is the greatest thing that ever happened to America. I knew I was in for a long day when I saw the sign on their lawn. We are getting another 4 years I think.

14. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I would have thrown up on their dinner table

15. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am ready for a civil war. I am sick and tired of their racist BS

16. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Musket,Its realy sad you think this way. How un american can you get. True Americans dread the 4 more years he is going to get. I feel for my grand children & great grand children. He is a direct image of Fidel Castro. Do some research. Wrong is never right? 1oldtimer

17. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

A lot of folks are unfairly blasting the House of Representatives (and Boehner) for not impeaching Obama. You must remember that the House cannot, itself, remove Obama from office. It can only vote on Articles of Impeachment, and then send them to the Senate for action (a trial). With the democraps in charge there, led by dingy Harry, the Senate would never vote for or allow a trial. This would simply leave the House, then, hanging in the wind, and provide even more "racist" talking points for the democraps in an election year. It is simply not realistic (and quite probably even more politically damaging to the conservative cause) for the House republicans to take impeachment action under those conditions, and at this time. They have to, like the rest of us, pin our hopes on the American electorate to get rid of obama, given that we are only months away from the election.

18. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The sad thing about this is the Republicans best chance of winning this election, is against Obama. If you eliminate him, even an unknown would win the vote by a landslide. Be careful what you wish for.

19. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Musketman, if ya wanna get personal, how do you know I am a prejudice jerk? Just because I don't care for big-eared muslims?

I really don't give a crap how many degrees you have, but ya do listen to ignorant people like me, or ya wouldn't know I said anything.

And finally, I don't care how much money ya have or how much taxes you pay either. Ya think money and degrees make a man do ya? I bet your chit stinks just like anyone elses does big boy. How ya like that?

GneJ

20. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Back to the issue of thew fake birth cert??? Oldtimer you are not the only one who is concerned, But what would happen now if they would impeach this piece of crap, which they will not!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.