1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama for President?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FranzSodia, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranzSodia

FranzSodia TS Member

I have seen this floating around on the web. I believe it is a fake. HOW COME NO ONE IN THE PICTURE IS LOOKING AT THE BIG FLAG RIGHT BEHIND THEM. How many of you folks out there actually believe half of the crap you read or hear in the newspapers, on the internet or on the evening news. Just another crock of s#!t we have to sift through. John E.

2. FranzSodia

FranzSodia TS Member

P.S. What article, what newspaper, what date. Another clue of the crock overflowing with s#!t. There is no way for anyone to confirm the truth or falsity of this. John E.

3. incognito

incognito TS Member

Here you go. All it takes is 30 seconds of your time, but I'll do it for you.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Sammie told me its a free counrty and Barrack can not salute if he wants to.

5. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

No doubt Obama will remove the American Flag from Air Force I.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Oh, well there you go........ if sammie said so then it must be gospel.........

7. smartass

smartass TS Member

sammie is my hero

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

A spoke person said "he does and sometimes he doesn't place his hand over his heart during the national anthem." This is one of the 'leaders' of the dumo party?? Not surprising, at all.

Reminds me of former senator Tom Daschle, democrat of Minnesota, who was filmed holding his left hand over the right side of his chest.

9. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I don't put my hand over my heart when they play the anthem but then I guess there are other more pressing reasons why I shouldn't be President.

jim brown

10. LCC

LCC TS Member

We will believe what we want to but some opinions vary.

Here is another .... http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/politics/2007/11/07/Obama.Photo/

11. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Screw Obama and anyone else that wants a MUSLIM to be pres of the USA!!

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There was an article in the paper not long ago that during an interview Barack H. Obama stated he did not think wearing an American Flag lapel pin was patriotic, and that he did not feel he has to place his hand over his heart, look at the flag, or recite the pledge of allegiance in public as long as he felt he was patriotic within himself ... I think all Muslims probably feel that way so maybe someone should stuff a koran up his ass and see how he feels about that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Well said WPT. Well said. In all seriousness, I really don't see Obama or Hitlery winning this election. Way too much baggage.

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I could also see some whacko extremist taking a poke at either of them if they did win.

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Obama da man! Don't mess with the brothers if you value yo hind! Maybe his fly was open?

16. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Be Afraid be very afraid; it is almost a given that after two terms of a Republican White House we will end up with a Dem. Look at the choices

17. Bruce Specht

Be Afraid be very afraid; it is almost a given that after two terms of a Republican White House we will end up with a Dem. Look at the choices

18. Bruce Specht

19. FranzSodia

FranzSodia TS Member

Sorry Daddy, I still don't buy it. Why are they not looking at the big beautiful flag in the picture? At least one of the four would have been looking at the big flag right behind them whether saying the pledge of allegiance or singing the national anthem. Doesn't matter though, there isn't one good candidate running on either side. My bird dog could do a better job running this country than what we currently have or will have. John E.

20. tachyon

tachyon Member

Franz/John, The photo is real and well documented. It was published in Time magazine and was taken 9/16/07 at an event in Indianola, Iowa. Go to your library and see for yourself. There were two flags, the one behind, and one to the left of the picture. There was a presentation of the colors.

What is more telling is how he responded. At first he said nothing and let his spokesman state that "sometimes he raised his hand and sometimes he didn't". When that statement just made the controversy greater, his spokesman said that it was taken just before he raised his hand. When the local ABC affiliate produced tape showing that he did not raise his hand during either the pledge or anthem, that statement died.

When confonted at various "meet and greets" in Iowa and elsewhere, he now plays the victim/race card. He never denies that the photo is real, he just says that his opponents are desperate when they "concoct" such a picture. An interesting indication of his political savvy and personal character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.