1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama flying sandy Hook families on AF1 to DC

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Al 29, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I would just like to say I think its horrible that Obama's use of the victims and their parents in his last ditch effort to pass his gun legislation is atrocious.

He's flying them on AF1 to DC to meet with Senators "who've yet to back his gun control legislation to encourage their support in memory of their loved ones."

i don't think its going to do anything but I am sure the media is going to be all over it.

On a related/unrelated story in my neck of the Phila suburbs: A punk broke into a house, the wrong house as the owner was a sheriff deputy, and the homeowner held him at bay with his sidearm he keeps next to the bed.

The punk was armed.

It was on one of the last pages before the classified section began. A bunch of people made a stink about the lack of media the homeowner got that the paper did an entire story on him the next day and it made the local news in a 3 second bit.

I hate the media other than the funny papers and the sports section.

But I love PA as most of us outside phila mayor bozo's kingdom of shit understand the 2nd amendment and relish the freedom and protection it provides us.
  2. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

May 18, 2007
    If Obama paid for the peoples flight, but you can bet your sweet A-- that it will cost us a lot of money for his
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.