1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama family 20 times cost of royals in GB

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Westie, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westie

Westie Member

226 staff members making more than $100K per year, including the dog handler. This is outrageous regardless of who is in the White House. Yet there will be people that will justify this. That's part of the reason we are doomed. Many will tolerate anything from their party or their party's elected official. My ire is often not so much directed at the politician as it is at the electorate that puts up or accepts their B.S. Our elected officials should be more afraid of us.

2. 548

548 Guest

This had the potential of being a good article.

Unfortunately, the author chose to take the political party slant method assuming we, the readers, are too stupid to realize the cost is just as high with a Republican in office.

3. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Nothing too good for King obozo I pity the guy that has to wheel the bon bons in to moochelle

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The article is comparing apples to oranges.

To compare apples to apples, they need to compare the Obama regime to the Bush administration.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

548, always trying push your lies on everyone else. Odumbass and family are the most expensive/outrageous family to inhabit the white house and that has nothing to do with color. They think they are entitled, they aren't! They are spending our money, not their own. If Bush had done anything like this he would have been drawn and quartered by the press. What is the press saying about this travesty inhabiting our White house?

Can't wait to see how you defend Odumbass now.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

They've been working so hard. They really need another vacation. Open your wallets folks.

Great comments after the article.

Bob Falfa

7. 548

548 Guest

Kolar dude, I don't even know how to respond to your rant. Read my post again, apparently you read something different than what I posted.

I am in agreement with Brian, the article is useless information until the comparison is Bush -vs- Obama.

8. spritc

spritc Active Member

548, You need to read what you wrote. You always have to deflect from Obama and throw the stone toward the GOP. We know you're liberal plant, so why don't you go play elsewhere?

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

548: would you mind posting a color pic of yourself please!? Thanks, Tom Rhoads

10. 548

548 Guest

Kolar dude, what was the White House budget for Bush's staff?

Kolar dude said... If Bush had done anything like this he would have been drawn and quartered by the press.

Kolardude just acknowledged in front of all of you that he believes this didn't go on in the Bush White House as well. That is the height of ignorance!

11. 548

548 Guest

Tom is here. Pretty soon I get to be called a piece of shit again. Funny thing is I haven't even posted an opinion in this thread aside from the fact that I am in agreement with Brian.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I don't give a damn who the president is or his party, this is obscene! Trillion dollar a year deficiets are the norm. And now we find Obama has a full time movie projectionist in the White House 24/7. Think about that, just in case Ojacka** wants to watch a movie at 2AM there is somebody there to do that for him.

And oh yeah you ain't paying enough taxes.

13. 548

548 Guest

Looks like Kolardude is our resident "nigger knocker". He get's everybody's attention and runs like a little girl never to be heard from again.

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's absurd. Nobody is worth that, not even HRH Hussien and HRW Moochelle. They are the epitome of I want my free stuff.

15. Westie

Westie Member

Wake the hell up. I'm a Republican and if W had 226 staff people making over $100K, including a 24/7 projectionist, and a dog handler, he should have been jailed. We put up with so much bull sh-t from our elected officials it's unreal. Many explained away Clinton and an intern, and perjuring himself, Nixon's deal, etc. These guys work for us and they aren't royalty. They should have a budget for expenses, but we allow them to use Air Force One like it's the family car.

16. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

One dime spent is a dime to much.

17. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Movin on up!!!

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

548 has been in the catmip again

From answersyahoo.com:

Total cost of Bush inauguration = $375,000 (privately funded)

Total cost of Obama inauguration = $3.2 million (courtesy of taxpayers)
    Source(s):
    newsweek.com

Newsweek is/was not exactly a conservative publication.

Go back under your rock and find some more stupid crap to post. Try to be alittle more honest.

HM

19. spritc

spritc Active Member

You are the scum of the earth. There is no race issue whatsoever. Just a dick head president and all of his fawning stupid people who re-elected him. You can't get beyond your ideology, you are as stupid as dog poop.

Listen you little s**t, if you PM me I will tell you where to find me and we will see who runs like a little girl. You have no idea who you're talking to.
    So put-up or shut-up you weaslie little twit, who hides behind his keyboard.

By the way, I own a small business and I don't live on a PC like you do. I have to work to support the Odumbass people like yourself, at least until the healthcare bill puts me and 10 thousand others like me out of business.

When we're gone we will see how the government takes care of you. In the meantime, I look forward to meeting you.

Steve in Indiana

20. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Key words in Brian's post- Regime and administration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.