1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama expresses 'deep regret' over Koran burning

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama expresses

They kill people over their book, but it's Ok for them to kill missionaries and others over a Bible. They desicrate our reilgious objects, but expect us to abide by their beliefs. We would be breaking their law if we brought a bible into their Mosque. Crazy people. Don't they know what comes around goes around? Disgusted. Mike.

2. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

What pees' me is do they appologize when they kill our soldiers, do they appologize when they burn our flag. Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot that we have a muslim dictator wanna be.

John MI

3. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Its not PC but eye for an eye sounds good,,, but with a 10 X multiplier

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

My friends SON died in that S***hole 3 months ago,,,leave lots of guns there,, put up a no fly,walk,crawl or swim around them,,, nothing in or out,, they will kill each other better than we can,,, and dont open there borders till they ar back in the stone age where they realy want to be anyway

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's a lost cause, we didn't learn anything from the Ruskies who got their asses handed to them by the Afgans

The Afgans are worse than animals, we should just do what 682LINY says, or just nuke their asses, but the world would blame us for killing their useless asses

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Cat,,,,and then they would also complain of not having enough opium.....

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think we have to remember that we are in their country. Yes we are after terrorists and the people that harbor them. The fact is these countries have a different religion than most of ours. The Islamic extremists are the people that we dislike, or would like to eliminate. Fact is there are extremists in every group or faction. To group them all together, and desicrate the main symbol of all under that religion, inside their country, really is not a good idea. That turns non-extremists into extremists.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with Stl Flyn

I dont understand why others advocate for pissing- shitting -whatever on something that means so much to so many people

This incident has already cost a great loss of life and has created a greater threat to our American men and women serving

Why would you want to put our men and women at greater threat?

Btw- do the mathematical projections- the world will be Muslim

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with Stl Flynn

Why would you want to put more American service men and women at risk by either doing this or by condoning it?

Regards from iowa

Gene

10. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Stl Flyn:

You describe Islam as, "a different religion than most of ours". I'm thinking your are correct Captain Obvious! That would also be an accurate description of pretty much all the great religions of the world including but not limited to Buddhism, Toaism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Jainism.

Maybe somebody can provide examples to the contrary but I'm not aware that any of those other religions share some of Islam's charming customs. For example, when British author Salman Rushdie's book caused the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to get a little peckish back in 1988, Khomeini put out a world wide "hit" on Rushdie. Giggles Khomeini was the Supreme Leader of Iran at the time. Apparently, being the Supreme Leader qualifies him as "out of the main stream" for Muslims.

Some readers might also remember that after a Danish newspaper published a dozen cartoons caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad in 2005 and early 2006, violent protests erupted around the world. Apparently, a trifling few extremists really got their panties in a bunch. There were riots all over the Middle East and Africa. They burned embassies and churches and fought with police. There were at least 200 fatalities - all over a dozen cartoons. Pretty impressive work for hand full of radicals.

Of course, most of the violence simmered down after a FEW MONTHS. However, the issue has flared from time to time. In August of 2009, a bomb outside the Danish embassy in Pakistan killed ANOTHER eight people. Al Qaeda claimed it was revenge for the "insulting drawings."

Then we have the case of Youcef Nadarkhani. He converted from Islam to Christianity. First arrested two years ago, Nadarkhani was given a choice of renouncing his new faith or face death. Having declined the "invitation" an Islamic court sentenced him this week to be hung. It's another case of some damned fringe radical group making main stream Muslims look bad. Fringe group radicals, you know, like the duly constituted legal system of their country.

Hells bells, its no wonder liberals find it hard to distinguish the "religion of peace" from all the other religions of the world. They really ARE just like us.

Then again, maybe not.

sissy

11. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Time to Get Out!

blade819

12. Stl Flyn

Sissy,

So it is your opinion that it was a good idea to burn the Quran, because you hate all Muslims and what they stand for, also for what the radicals have done to you, your country, and BECAUSE THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU, OR YOUR RELIGION. Sounds radical to me. Surely radicals can't run a country or be in charge.

In my opinion if we could eliminate all radical extremists the world would be a much, much better place.

Where did you get the idea that there is only a handful of radical extremists? Again, it is their country, their judicial system, their religion. I have yet to see any radicals make their group look better or good, even though they think they are right and supreme to all others.

13. porky

porky TS Member

Why does the US have to take this on the chin? Has any been advised on what group burned the Qurans? Why does bozo apologize for this. Does he want the world to think that our soldiers are the only ones there that could do this?

14. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Obviously, sissy, logic is wasted on the looney leftists of the world.

15. rustygun

rustygun Member

Where was the outrage on this site when Bush's press sec. apologized for a Marine shooting a Koran?

Bin Laden is dead it's time to get out.

16. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

98% of the muslims make the other 2% look bad. The religion of peace, my arse. Read Bill Cosby's "I'm tired" on the net. Like Bill, I am tired of having this and all politically correct crap rammed down my throat.

17. porky

porky TS Member

Companies can make money if we leave. Besides who is going to protect all of those Chinese miners at that mine(copper I think) that's located in Afganistan. Bozo told them we would protect them. Always follow the money.

18. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

I express deep regrets over Obama

19. Stl Flyn

Galt,

It's better than just being waste! Obviously you two are in the same pile, along with the other radical extremists. Glad to see you could actually add one sentence, without pictures, or was that your restriction. LOL

As far as logic goes, you obvoiously feel that it was also a good idea to rile up the extremists, so maybe they can add to their group and even more of our American Soldiers are attacked and killed. Then we can revert back to where even the civilians are going to be against them and possibly retaliate. Yes, thats logical.

You do not live up to your fictional character. Ayn would be ashamed.

20. 682LINY

682LINY Member

there main export is poisin,,, cut off all in or out for ten years,,, no more opiem farmers if no one to buy it,,, and most will kill each other,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.