1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama dumber than Carter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Watching the debate I have come to the conclusion that Obama is indeed dumber than Carter. He dosen't have a foreign policy as did Carter. He dosen't have a clue about domestic policy as did Carter. Carter gave us double diget inflation and Obama would take us into a depression with his policies.

Both glib talkers(bullshiters) and empty after that. Obama just keeps promising to the middle class (who ever that is), the unemployed, the uninsured that he will solve all their problems. IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!
    Just like Carter. Both crooked as a snake.

Don

McCain kicked his stumbling, bumbling butt.

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

But, I'll bet Barry was the winner on ABC, CBS, and NBC!

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

And don't forget CNN.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

The "spin" is already starting on ABC.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama is as devoid of Character as Bill Clinton. At least I always felt that with Clinton he was an American.

6. deadelk

deadelk Member

A great example of affirmative action, the absolute dumbing down of america.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Obama, is a damn communist. Why in the hell did we fight the commies in the Cold War if we were going to elect one to office. The whole world wants to be like us except for us.

Clinton is a lefty but he was also pragmatic. He wasn't going to push anything way out there because it might hurt his reelection.

Obama on the other hand believes the crap he spouts.

8. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

"The whole world wants to be like us except for us." Boy ain't it the truth. Unfortunately, it's because of brainless twits like trippy, 2stupid, swammee and their ilk. Unfortunately, stupidity tends to replicate itself.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

I saw a TV ad tonight here in Indiana, where Obama sat in front of the camera talking and _then_ said the words, "I approve this message."

Q. Is it necessary to approve the message, when every word in question was uttered by your own mouth?

"My name is Barack Obama, and I approve what I'm saying right now."

Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.

10. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Frank C is absolutely right. McCain had 3 or 4 chances to put Obama out. I really hate the fact that Obama is probably going to win this election but in all reality it's looking more like it every day. McCain better start fighting soon. I do however think McCain won the debate by a small margin but he needs a knockout blow. He has just one more chance if it's not too late already.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

2crooked: Excuse me but who has had control of the legislature. The only real power Bush had was the Veto. Congress with an approval rating of 11. Why nothing out of your mouth about that??? Why nothing about Pelosi or Reid? Smoking or stupid I think you have cornered the market. You can thank the Dems and your Butt buddy Frank for the mess we are in. Affirmative action at it's best and yes some greedy CEO's took advantage. Who pushed low income/ no income mortgages?? The Dems. In addition your candidate has no character, honesty and I suggest you both study economics and the difinition of recession and depression. This is a waste of my time as you are hopeless and useless but maybe someone else will open their eyes.

Don

12. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Obama - Harvard Law School graduate and editor of the Harvard Law Review, dumber than a Naval Academy Grad - arguably the most selective academic program in the country, if not the world.

Kind of like comparing who is poorer, Warren Buffet or Bill Gates.

Not a political statement, just food for thought.

Joe

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Remember intelligence comes in many forms. Many grads of both institions have proved that graduation does not guarantee leadership abilities. Just food for thought.

Don

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Don you are absolutely right, The congress has the power and not the president. The veto pen is basically all they have, however it looks more and more the the Democrats will be in the majority of all three. GOD HELP US!!! Here in Michigan the toilet of the US, Jenny and our house speaker Andy Dillon, have done nothing to help this state out of it's trouble. They say MI will not crawl out of the hole until 2012 if that. I have neighbors that have now, had to live here and work in another state. Moms stay home and the dad goes all over the country for work. What's wrong with this picture? Jenny just raised our electric bill 20%, because she claims the bill will be cheaper to do this now instead of after the alternative energy (wind) comes online. Bullsh!t, we can't afford anymore increases here, she just keeps on spending, spending, spending. It's the Democrat thing to do.

See above link.

Jerbear

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I was wrong.

Phonier than Kerry.

Dumber than Carter.

More lost than Barney Frank.

It's SuperCommie!

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The last debate is the one that counts. He'll need to get'r done then.

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Heys Ducks,

Do you think McCain has the smarts to have made it through Harvard?

Do you think Obama has the character to have made it through the Naval Academy?

18. atashooter

atashooter Member

Obama...

Carter....

Bullet in mouth...

Decisions, Decisions....

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

After watching these brilliant, highly educated, "experts" run the world and our economy in the ground I have come to the conclusion that the world is full of idiots. Every last person. There is no real difference between our "experts" and the average idiot on the street.

20. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I'm not sure what debate you guys watched. The one I watched..had a bumbling and fumbling old man who couldn't get a grasp on his words or economic concepts that have financially ruined this country. He talks about reaching across the aisle for 29 years?? Is this result of being a statesman?? John McCain missed the actual questions about 40% of the time and kept repeating himself over and over and over!

The other candidate nothing more than a huckster! A smooth talking snake oil salesman! He has absolutely no economic programs that make any financial sense! In fact,neither candidate has any financial program that make any economic sense! Harvard University should be required to give Obama his money back because he was absolutely cheated on his economics class!! I hope and pray Lester C Thurow wasn't his professor.

As Americans we are being sold a bad bill of goods! As a Republican and a Conservative, I couldn't be any more disappointed in the last eights years. This administration has failed us in nearly every catagory except protecting Americans in America after 9/11. President Bush & Cheney have expanded the government larger than anytime in history. Their bending and intreprating of the constitution is criminal. They have ran up alone side a congress more debt in a shorter time than anytime in history. Let's remember friends the Dems have only had Congress over the last two years. For six years we Republicans had the Presidency, along with both houses and did nothing but run up debt.

It's easy for us Republicans to point fingers at the Democrats while we watched conservative and Republican values get pushed aside by lawmakers no longer representing the people but themselves.

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.