1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama-Democrats to Vets. Where is your Co-Pay?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JBrooks, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I WANT YOUr money!

"The Commander of the American Legion was livid after a meeting with President Obama. And well he should be. Obama now wants injured service members — people injured in the line of duty defending this country — to pay for their own medical treatment. Why? To generate revenue, of course. Somehow, this administration has to pay for all the socialization. So, to cover everyone else’s healthcare, the men and women who fought for this administration’s right to be this stupid, have to pay."

2. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

It's already starting. I need my meds refilled and I sent the refill in three weeks early so thay would have plenty of time to refill them. I got a call telling me the day before it was due that they were out of the meds and they didn't know when they were going to get in a new supply so If I want my meds I would have to go out side of the V A to have them filled at my own expense and that I would not be reimbursed from the VA. So here we go, the Vet gets screwed again. So all you vet's out there better get on the stick and start putting pressure on the people in congress before we are all left out in the street and Obama has no use for the military or veterans and he is starting to show it.

I am a cancer patient dying from Agent Orange

3. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I don't understand why people aren't hopping mad about this topic.

This is the way we treat our vets?

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The people are, the media isn't because the media if full of military hating liberals.

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

With all that's going on to piss of the general public (AIG, UAW, bailout, tarp, Nazi Pelosi's jet, tax cheats and liars in every cabinet post etc) and now the vets who've secured this inbred administrations right to be completely stupid, are being told to pay for their own insurance, when does the impeachment start?

I mean come on, how much more needs to happen before complete revolt breaks out?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Calling it a "desperate search for money at any cost," Craig Roberts, media relations manager for the American Legion, told FOXNews.com on Tuesday that the president will "wish away so much political capital on this issue" if he continues to insist on private coverage for service-related injuries.

Cmdr. David K. Rehbein of the American Legion, the nation's largest veterans group, called the president's plan to raise $540 million from private insurers unreasonable, unworkable and immoral."

7. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

As a retired military officer, and former unit commander, I find it almost impossible to express my outrage over this administrations attempt to make soldiers (and airman, sailors, etc) somehow pay for the "privilege" of being wounded, disabled, or possibly killed in the service of our country. I thank God that I am now retired, for how could I possibly order men into a life threatening situation under such circumstances? All of us who served this great country understood that we were in effect, writing Uncle Sam a blank check for any amount, up to and including our lives (and some of my comrades paid that price). But we never imagined that some day, our commander-in-chief would demand that we also pay for that "privilege." What is next? When the cry for "medic" goes up on the battlefield, will the medic first have to demand the the wounded soldier fill out insurance paperwork before he can be treated and med-evac'd? I know of no instance throughout history where a country has ever considered making the soldier pay for his (or her) own treatment if wounded in the service of their country. Where is the outrage from our Generals. Or from those citizens who live free because a serviceman is willing to lay their life on the line for them? Or anybody?

Jim R

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

The fence jumpers don't have to come up with any co-pay but our veterans do?? This country is getting sicker by the day. Where are all the politicians that told us what we wanted to hear in order to get elected. Its a very sad state of affairs.

9. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

Bigunn I'am in FL Gainesville VA I'll see them next week I have lab work ?

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ya'll startin to think about a million white man march pretty soon??????

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

If the Generals weren't a bunch of Colin Powell politician types themselves they would tell Obambi how the cow eats the cabbage on this.

12. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Congress has health care ask them to use VA care Flog our congressman with e-mails If they had to use it it would be the best in the world.

13. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Subject: Obama-Democrats to Vets. Where is your Co-Pay?
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2009 - 06:53 AM ET
    Website Address:

When did this start? I am disabled (agent orange) and had all of my medications refilled a couple of weeks ago.

mc

So far, it is just a proposal by our so-called "commander-in-chief" Obama. Would take enactment by Congress to take actual effect. Doubt that will happen, but shows you what Obama thinks of America's vets. Pretty much puts the lie to his campaign claims about how much the country owes our vets.

Jim R

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Obammie and his ilk are truly the scum of the earth. How anyone can be stupid enough to believe anything that comes from the libs is beyond me. These scumbags need to be shown that there is a large group of folks like most of us on this site that aren't going to tolerate this crap.

I truly believe that we're seeing the beginnings of another civil war. It'll be interesting to see what the millitary does when it all comes down.

15. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I wonder what will happen to re-enlistments under our new Commander in Chief? Maybe he's planning on dusting off Rangel's proposal to bring back the draft.

16. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

He has backed off on this now. Bet he got an earful from Vets and Vets organizations...Bill

17. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Where are all of the Obama lovers who were on this site prior to the election of this so called savior?

Never served one day in the Military, can't even produce a birth certificate proving he was born in the U.S. What did you expect when he was elected?

Elected on everybody expecting to get something for free. Did your Mom ever tell you there is nothing free in life?

Maybe after his four years America will wake up and vote out the democrats who alway want another social program,etc. Just think congress can give away more of our money.

It is sad, but I have to laugh everyday I go to work and listen to the people who voted for him complain about him. Then they all say I didn't vote for him.

Somebody had to vote him in, you just can't find them now.

Bush is gone, who are they going to blame now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.