1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama decides to pull out of Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

The story that's being reported on background is: U.S. policy will be to pay bribes ("deals") to local Taliban leaders not to kill our boys as we pull out, to make it appear nice and orderly.

So - for those of you who believed Obama was going to fight the "real" war in Afghanistan like we "should have been doing all along" - how does this use of your tax dollars sit with you?

Hand more money to the people that hate us - that's change you can believe in.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is this it? Who could imagine someone who wants the United States to die? The Anti-Christ has arrived.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

It will be a great day in America when this SOB gets his time card punched,,,,

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Hey! He got the Nobel Peace Prize! What do you expect! He was bought...

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

"Such a courageous, noble, honorable decision," they will say about him.

"Disregarding the advice of his generals, to do what is right...I'm not sure we've ever seen this before in an American President," they will say.

Yawn.

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Let's see, he and all the libs just raked Bush over going into Iraq when the problem was supposedly Afghanistan, now they lied about how the great leader was going to be taking the war to them in Afghanistan before the election. What a bunch of lying scumbags we have running this country,.... into the ground.

We pull out of Afghanistan and Alqueda and the Taliban will be bigger than ever and we will suffer worse than before. We can only hope they will target their friends in the white house rather than innocent Americans.

I am hoping this will be the worst boondoggle the lib dems have ever pulled and will cost them dearly come election time....if there is another election.

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Truth be known, we've been paying them off since the Charley Wilson days. We payed them off to try to keep them from growing Opium....they took our money, our troops looked the other way, and here we are, they are getting paid, growing their dope and we are their largest customer.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Making it nice in this country has resulted in a generation of fools with no true conception of reality.

And, like a wood tick with his head buried under the skin, it is going to be living hell to get corrected.

This President jumps from one thing to another like Liza Crossing The Ice, an nothing gets solved.

My greatest hope is a new congress with some gonads and comon sense enough to grab the wheel and get the bus back on the road.

In the meantime, every one of them that is at risk should get a blizzard of conservative shouting in their fax machine and regular mail.

I know from experience emails get no response.

Let's see how CNN handles this forthcoming decision. (all the talk is 30K more troops).

HM

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Fox News isn't reporting this??

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I am NOT an Obama supporter, no way. But, Afghanistan is a quagmire. We could put 500,000 troops in there, and the place would suck them up. With a Rag Head behind every rock it's no different than Vietnam. It's a lost cause. Let's get out. There is nothing of value there for us, and those people don't understand freedom. They live in mud huts and pray 5 times a day. Let's don't waste anymore lives or national tresure on that sand pit.

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

My wish is that O'numbnuts pulls out of the white house,,,,

12. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Top Single DT10 read my mind about pulling out. LOL

13. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

We had to have a Jimmy Carter to have a Ronald Reagan......

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

Cowboy,

This isn't official yet...it's based on background info uncovered by "reporters citing sources."

So I'm jumping the gun here, so to speak.

15. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

ol' 410er has it right again. Though I would not adopt all his words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.