1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Considering 'Executive Order' GUNS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aNjxzFgKcHY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Ah-Oh! Doomsday is here! I have to go start digging. Later.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

First "executives order" made should be followed with a start of "Impeachment" proceedings for "violating" his Oath of Office!!

Impeachment should start NOW just on the saying of "I will go around congress" to get this done!!

BUT it requires Leadership, which is non-existent in DC.

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

How about a petition to get congress to impeach Obama

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I half hope he does issue some illegal order.I am ready for the sh#@ to hit the fan.I think there are alot of people that are ready.They might just finally wake up and mobilize the people that want to take back this country.I know I am talking crazy,I'm just sayin they might get more than they bargained for.

Darr

6. jimsw

jimsw Member

In case you ever wondered what it was like living in Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia stand by you are about to find out.

I'm not a big fan of assault rifles although I own a Les Baer target model, banning guns like that isn't going to do a damn thing to curb violence.

When is this guy going to discover he isn't the king or a dictator.

Jim White

7. glock22

glock22 TS Member

darr it might have to come to that!!
    GOD help us

8. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Lets think about having a pool . Everyone chips in a certain amount of money held in a bank.
    The object is which state will be the first to start the next revolution. Give onlookers something to think about.

9. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

CWII - the day Lincoln cried or finally got everything he wanted?

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Where is the incentive for citizens to obey the law when their leaders will not?

11. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Freedom isn't free...Executive orders circumvent the entire congress which is the body that creates the laws for the President to sign into effect. I must have missed the election of his higness to his presumed position of super authority. To legislate against an inanimate object is assinine. A gun can lay there till it rots away and never hurt anyone..it takes the action of a fool to put it to abuse. I love my country..I fear my government!

I to mourn the loss of life these mental incompetents cost society. But legislate upon them to correct the problem. All the gun violence in New England did was to create another direction for our leader to point instead of at our fiscal problem. It changed the direction of attention which was what he intended it to accomplish.

Big Jack

12. archangel

archangel Member

This is making me Ill, they never stop. I know their stradegy: by introducing many bills both federal and state,executive orders ect. they are attempting to fight and probe on many fronts in order to overwelm the opposition. i predict we will have a bill introduced named the Giffords Gun Control Bill, my heart goes out to her and her family. When the dust settles and if a restrictive bill passes it will be said by the gun supporters did the best we could and it could have been alot worse. I see about 15-20 different people on a good day at my office: this "problem" is not on peoples minds. In fact i'm finding many non gun owners lean towards getting or learning more about guns. I also feel the left sees this as one of their last opportunities to get overwhelming gun control: the pendulum is swinging back to gun ownership especially among single women and the progressives know this. What we need to do is open our gun clubs to educate non shooters in a controled manner, promote the AIM program especially getting the moms involved. Talk about the shooting sports and its many facets to as many outside groups as possible. many don't know its an Olympic sport,; many moms and dads don't know that many colleges have trap and skeet teams and offer scholarships. It's going to be a struggle, but more guns have saved lives than the other way around. sorry for rambling mike

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Slic lee- My money is on Idaho.

14. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Any of you Obama voters want to fess up with voter's remorse? Any one believe Obama will attempt to circumvent your 2nd Amendment rights? Please support the NRA as this is the most powerful barrier against such tyranny. I've been supporting them for over 40 years and we must continue the fight. Obama will transform America to a place that we won't recognize if we don't stand up and support our Constitutional rights. BT100dc

15. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Perhaps they will overstep their boundaries so far that even non gun owners will become frightened of the implications.

16. spritc

spritc Active Member

I sent another email to John Boehner and our reps in Indiana. I suggest you all do the same thing as soon as possible.

Steve

17. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

Where's the pro gun faction in this discussion.

Without them, this will be very anti-gun legislation.

18. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Did you all notice how stifiling piped up with his usual drivel?

My question is this: what will it take for a troll to actually acknowledge the fact that the African commie is a scoundrel? I guess kicking your door down and demanding your firearms isn't quite enough for the "enlightened ones"

Read that as dopes!

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Obamacare may have just bit Barrack in the azz.....

By golly, Nancy Pelosi was right — they didn’t know what was in ObamaCare until it passed! Of course, in this case all she needed to do was ask her buddy Harry Reid, who apparently sandbagged his party’s gun-control wing by inserting an interesting clause in the 2800-page bill that no one in Congress bothered to read before voting on it. CNN’s Jim Acosta reveals the restriction on firearms-registration data collection built into the 2010 law:

The reason Reid inserted this clause, CNN reports without ever having actually talked to Reid (he declined comment), was to make the NRA “benign” in the ObamaCare fight — and to push back against “conspiracy theorists” who claimed that the bill would allow Barack Obama to start grabbing guns. Hey, that would never happen, right? Sure.

Watch video at the above link....

Jerbear

20. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Dhwbailey- Where would you "hear" about the "pro gun faction'? Well the media, of course!

And why aren't you hearing about it? Because they own the debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.