1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Collapse

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The Dept Of Defense briefed the president this morning. They told President
    Obama that
    two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face. Then he collapsed onto his desk,
    head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed
    himself and asked,
    'Just how many is a brazilian?'
    This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding of billion
    or trillion either.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Must be why Nobama get a welcome like this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIHz5tevLAw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIHz5tevLAw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Jackie, your Father-in-Law is a man with many years observing our country's ups and downs. I feel that many years qualifies him as one you respect and listen to. The gentleman sure spoke as such, when he said you can't borrow yourself out of debt. Why the Democrats continue to defy that principal, causes me to wonder about their IQ's. I feel it will make loosers of them again in the next 2 and 4 years. I hate to think of the long term damages, let alone the short that the USA most assuredly, will further incur in the interim. We have a few Rhino's that need replacing as well. Arlen, being the first. We need to look hard at our State Reps and Senate seats and do what needs to be when the next election comes about in 2 yrs. Using what your Father-in-Law was blessed with, Common Sence. J.W.

5. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Has anyone else noticed that when the Messiah gets on TV & gives one of his many speeches (every day!) that almost always the stock market responds and goes down. Did it again yesterday, down 100 pts. He makes a speech every da@* day. He is his own worst enemy I believe, hope he keeps it up. Colonel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.