1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA CARE you can understand!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by geneleroy, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Just received this, don't see much that was left out!

We are going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are Forced to purchase and Fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least 10,000 more people, without adding a single new Doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS Agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he Doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress That didn't read it but Exempt themselves from it, and signed by a President that Smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who Doesn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be Taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has Already bankrupt Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is Obese, and Financed by a country that's Broke!!!!!'WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?'

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

You forgot to add the final statement that was attached by "Bill I like cigars Clinton"! Just pass the Dam thing will fix it later? of course other politician gave it the "Hear-Hear" approval.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

As long and no one is obeying the law I think I'll opt out also.

Now for my letter to the IRS. I'm not playing with them anymore either.

(this should go well)

4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

If everyone in the US stopped paying taxes now it would be wonderful to watch.

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

This is the worse piece of legislation since the Great Depression. It is unconstitutional in many ways, such as the mandate to purchase insurance, violation of States' rights, and equal protection (example: Florida seniors are permitted to keep their Senior Advantage but not in other states.), and so on. The Constitution does not give the Legislative Branch to pass this piece of sh-t. Look at the corruption that it took in order to pass it. This has more suction than vacuum cleaner. We need to find out who actually wrote it and what was promised to the Unions, Health Insurance carriers, drug companies and so on. The AARP sold out the people that it represents. Did I say this sucks? BT-100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.