1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Campaign Worker Called Last Night

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KenC, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

KenC Member

Last night I got a call from a guy who identified himself as a "volunteer worker for Barak Obama". I couldn't believe my ears. I mean, why waste your time calling for Barak Obama in an area (western Colorado) where 99% of us cling to our Bibles, our guns or both?

My first impulse was to hang up on him but I decided to have a little fun.

I let him start his spiel and then I interrupted him, telling him I had another call coming in. I asked him if he could 'hold'. I put him on hold for two minutes.

When I came back I said "Sorry, it was a wrong number. Now what were you saying?"

He started his spiel again and again I interrupted him, asking him "Sorry, I've got another incoming call. Can you hold again?"

When I came back after another two minutes I told him that it was another 'wrong number'. He said "Not a problem."

When he resumed his spiel I said "Darn it, I'm sorry, I've got another call coming in." After another two minutes on hold, when I came back on the line he had hung up.

2. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Good job. If it were have been me, I would have said, screw you and hung up. My time is worth more to me than that ass. MnJim

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey, you have to admire those Obama supporters. They are only allowed one call and they make it a campaign call.

4. KenC

KenC Member

" Hey, you have to admire those Obama supporters. They are only allowed one call and they make it a campaign call."

ROFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.