1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama calls Jason!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Al 29, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

With all of the crap going on in this country with the debt, budget, immigration, gun rights, Bombings in Boston, North Korea.... this guy has the time to call a basketball player on the phone to offer support for him coming out of the closet.

There are people in NJ that still have NO HOME because of Hurricane Sandy. Yet he gave Syria 200 Million because they are gassed by their own people.

Whats important???

Lets see..... call the gay basketball player!!!! Better yet... give him some money to support his decision.

2. 548

548 Guest

President Obama is managing those issues just fine. In fact, just two hours and fortyfive minutes ago the S&P 500 closed at an All-Time high. I think most people will agree that the S&P 500 is the best barometer we have to gauge the health of our nation.

And so if the President decides to take a few moments out of his day to promote social tolerance, I'm ok with the message.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

He can't communicate with Congress, but he makes an extra attempt to coddle a gay NBA dude.

What a loser.

BTW, nothing he has done is reflective in the market. Job numbers suck, economy sucks, and we have no budget or method to balance the budget.

5 years and nothing has changed except the number of people getting free handouts.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Just goes to show where his real interest and passions lie. What an embarrassment for a leader.

Would he call and congratulate a member of the National hockey league for announcing he's into Asian leper cross dressers?

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again---You are nothing but a liberal troll. End of tune. If you like Obama so much, why don't you move to D.C. and then you can really kiss the ground he walks on. The rest of us live in the real world and know that Obama is a danger to this country. Three and a half years from now when we are all considered subjects by the government, I think you along with the rest of us will be laughing out of the other side of you face.

Chuck

6. 548

548 Guest

"the rest of us". -- Well than how in the hell did the man win two elections if I'm his only supporter?

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It's all about priorities! Obummer has his own agenda and we need to suffer through it.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Your still that dense 548???

Liberalism has its roots in Karl Marx.

What does that say about you??

It also helps to comment "Voter Fraud" to get were Obo is!!

Keep up with the news and you'd understand!

9. 548

548 Guest

It's funny to me the subject of voter fraud should come up on a gun related site.

Perspectives are everything I guess. From my vantage point, I see "the rest of us" are in favor of producing photo identification to vote, but not to purchase an assault weapon. While I'm not opposed to voter id, the second part does baffle me.

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

He is insuring Democratic party rule while the Tea Party activists have ruined the Republican part and must be jetisoned or America will become effectively a one party electorate for all practical purposes

Now I hope Jason isnt planning to follow what is her name? the tall ugly gal with no talent that had her career "saved" by coming out and now has a national TV program? Now she did have a very hot live in girlfriend at one time.

But of course we know he wont be going back to the NBA- too old and not enough skills but maybe he is thinking TV program also?

I hope that isnt motivation but in todays world- who knows

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Gene, I think you finally got something right. I never heard of this guy Jason, he is averaging 2 points a game and is in his mid 30s. He probably wasn't going to be invited back to play next year. So this is a way to hedge his job chances. Now that he has came out of the closet the team might just keep him around for another year just to avoid being call homophobic. And if they don't hire him next year he can play the homosexual card and be the hero/victim deju of the left.

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

How did the arrogant kenyan criminal get voted in? Over 50% of the eligable voters sat out the election over frustration. Of the 40 something percent of the possible voters, only a few percentage more voted for the current person in the White house. That means less than 1/4th of the country actually wanted him. If career wards of the state, whose votes were bought and paid for through the multi-generational welfare system, would not be allowed to vote, we would see a vastly differnt country.

I would like to have a president that is openly endorsed by the kind of people I trust and respect.

13. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

You are not the only one who voted for zere the clown. The world is full of lazy no pride hand out grabbing welfare getting low lifes That the rest of us have to support

Im not calling you a low life

Ive got too much class well........Maybe

14. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I saw the news report, even obummers wife was all impressed with the ball player. I really do not follow basket ball, so I do not know anything about the player or the team that pays him. If openly admitting a person is a sodomite makes him a hero and an role model, This country is farther down the toliet than I though.

I was always too humble to brag about it, But I finished highschool on my own due to my guardian's death. I married, had kids, took in my friends kids when he could not take care of them, Bought houses, finished a couple degrees, put a couple kids through college, paid all my taxes and personal bills on time, etc, all withhout government aid. That ought to qualify me for a statue next to Abe Lincoln

15. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

548 admits he's baffled, the first thing that most on here can agree with him on.....

16. 548

548 Guest

50% of eligible voters stayed home out of frustration??? It took me a grand total of about eight minutes, including travel time, to vote. Perhaps it's "the rest of us" that are the lazy whiners.

17. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

It was not the process, it was the selection.

18. Proofdoubles

Proofdoubles Member

When the market collapses will it be his doing or is it still Bush's fault?

19. 548

548 Guest

Well than I guess we agree that Obama was a better choice than Romney. What's next?

20. 548

548 Guest

I guess that all depends on Jeb's decision to run or not. If he follows his mother's sage advise, our market should be spared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.