1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Calls for Storm Troopers Force.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Sen. Barack Obama

Democrat Sen. Barack Obama's stunning assertion in a recent speech that the U.S. needs a "civilian national security force" that would be as powerful, strong and well-funded as the half-trillion dollar Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force is not included in published transcripts of his prepared remarks.

In the July 2 speech in Colorado Springs, Obama insisted the U.S. "cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set."

Campaign officials have declined to return any of a series of WND telephone calls over several days requesting comment. Nor have they posted a transcript of the speech on their website.

The lines are not included in a transcript of the prepared remarks published by the Denver Post and Wall Street Journal.

But a YouTube video of the speech, at about the 16-minute mark, shows Obama added the following lines:

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Now what do you suppose a Marxist would want with a "civilian national security force" powerful enough to take on our own military?

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Hitler called them "SS" and "Brown Shirts". Throw out the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and do it his way! Please, don't let it ever happen.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Geheime Staatspolizei?

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If he gets elected then "Wecome to Hell"! This country as we knew it will cease to exist!

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

JBrooks, I think it's called militia. Didn't we have that back in the day? Like 1775?
    -Trappy

6. Brian in Oregon

Trappy, you cannot be serious. Obama? Militia? There is NO WAY he wants to see ordinary citizens armed.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Trappy

"I think it's called militia. Didn't we have that back in the day? Like 1775? -Trappy"

I think if you check there was no civilian Commander and Chief as there would be now a commander I might add that has no experience in such in such matters. The Colonial Militia as I recall history and what I have read was under the command of the Continental Army not a civilian force

What scares me more than that is who would have command of this civilian national security force. Don't say Obama because that would scare the He!! out of me and I am sure many more.

Bob Lawless

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

slow ride thru Dallas - yep

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Time for the ziggy form.

OK trappy, IF you were old enough to vote, and I know you are, tell us who YOU would vote for. I say this because you told us you were 12 and then that you had a birthday so now it's 13 but you also said that you were leaving this site.

That was a lie so I really don't know if you can be trusted to tell your true age.

The ziggy form. In your case, I have added the word IF

IF I could vote, I would vote for_____________and_________AND BE PROUD OF IT!

BTW, one of your obama follower pals accused me of being a troll because I didn't shoot enough reg. targets. I'm waiting for him to post HIS number. How about YOUR number? Put it right after the ziggy form for us.

Tom(AJ100)

10. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Mark Twain once said "The biggest problem we have is that lightning is not properly distributed". A forward thinking man if there ever was one.

11. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

The gene pool needs chlorine.

Tom(AJ100)

12. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

When "The One" first mentioned the need for a "civilian, paramilitary force" he noted it was needed to enhance "internal security." Although he has mentioned this force once or twice since, the press has never picked up on it, questioned it, or what it would do, who it would answer to, and why it would be needed. All queries to the campaign or elsewhere since July have met with silence on this. The only information I could ever obtain from speeches, etc has been that it would be "funded and armed on a par with our military forces." Would it supercede police forces? Any thinking person has to ask themselves just what do we need a super paramilitary force for in a free country. Pdrhaps he intends it to "monitor" the next elections?

13. bocephus

bocephus Member

Trappy just showed us once again that he really has no clue about what he copies from DU and pastes here as his own thoughts or beliefs.....

Keep it up Trappy, makes for some good laughs!

14. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Don't forget, Hitler was elected.

15. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Here is the video, goes right to the quote.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16. SMOKE DOCTOR

SMOKE DOCTOR TS Member

THE SKY IS FALLING..THE SKY IS FALLING.......LMAO

17. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

When Obama, along the congress implement everything that he has mentioned in the last two years, he will say, voters gave him a mandate...

At that point, yes, the sky will be falling...

18. Brian in Oregon

jimrich60, quote: <i>"When "The One" first mentioned the need for a "civilian, paramilitary force" he noted it was needed to enhance "internal security." Although he has mentioned this force once or twice since, the press has never picked up on it, questioned it, or what it would do, who it would answer to, and why it would be needed. All queries to the campaign or elsewhere since July have met with silence on this. The only information I could ever obtain from speeches, etc has been that it would be "funded and armed on a par with our military forces." Would it supercede police forces? Any thinking person has to ask themselves just what do we need a super paramilitary force for in a free country. Pdrhaps he intends it to "monitor" the next elections?"</i><br>
    <br>
    I took it to mean an unarmed civilian program based upon the Gestapo for adults and the Hitler Jugend for children. The goal would be to have a body of snitches ready to turn in their fellow citizens for politically incorrect activity. This has already been tried to a lesser extent in some east coast states with their "turn in a gunowner" programs, where anyone can snitch on a gunowner resulting in a police investigation. In Oregon, we've had "environmentalists" trespassing onto private property to "inventory" Spotted Owls, as well as doing an "inventory" of what you have on your property for buildings, fences, paint and landscaping in the Columbia River Gorge Scenic Area. In the latter case they trespass to videotape your property so if you make any changes they can drag you before the gorge protection council. I have no doubt this is exactly what Obama wants.<br>
    <br>
    I also have no doubt he does not want a militia in the truest sense of the word. There is no way he would want armed civilians. He is extremely anti-gun.<br>
    <br>
    As for the militia, we are all militia members. Citizens who are not in the active military or the reserves, including the federalized National Guard, are automatically members of the unorganized militia.

19. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Yes, Hitler was elected, and so was FDR.
    AJ, you know I'm 17, give it a rest.
    Maybe you could point out exactly where I was copying and pasting?

Ok so! Say this was like a militia, and the civilians are armed. Support it? Or not?
    -Trappy

20. Brian in Oregon

Trappy, more questions need to be answered. Is this a militia like the Minutemen of old? Or is this like the unorganized Militia? Or is this like the Hitler Jugend and Volkssturm, with a healthy does of Gestapo added? Have your friends at DUmmycrat Underground leaked any hints as to what exactly "Der Fuhrer", er, sorry, "The Messiah" means by this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.