1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama bypasses congress again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/executive-dictatorship-obama-instructs-advisers-to-push-through-stimulus-projects-without-pesky-congressional-authorization/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QJ9VmUVeh24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerbear

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Surely at least ONE of the drones in his advisory cabinet will have one half of an original thought and question the methodology of doing this. The ramifications in an upcoming election by crowning your self king and acting outside the constitutional powers of his office will surely bring full on civil revolt by the conservatives. This should be treason at the very least.

The Washington Times colunmist Jeffery T Kuhner has publically called for his impeachment. I'd like to call for his arrest. Nixon was thrown out of office for a lot less than this.

Click on website link above.

Sorry Jerbear...not trying to hijack your thread.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn I hope we can last until the election, but it's going to hell in a hand basket

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Daddiooo.... No highjack. just get the word out my friend.

Jerbear

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dirtbag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content