1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama, Bush, little old lady & young blond Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sitting together on a train was Obama, George Bush Jr., a little old lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: Obama must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks: Obama must have tried to grope me in the dark, but
    missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks: Bush must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

George Bush thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can smack Obama
    again.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Now that is funny. Jackie B.

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

The best jokes are often recycled. Bulge shared a contemporary remake of an old favorite I first saw in the following form:

The Train Ride

Riding on a train together while traveling through the Alps, was a French guy, an American guy, an old Greek lady and a pretty blonde Swiss girl.

The train went into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerged from the tunnel, the Frenchman had a bright red hand print on his cheek but no one spoke.

The old lady thought: The Frenchman must have groped the blonde in the dark and she slapped him.

The blonde thought: That Frenchman must have tried to grope me. He missed, fondled the old lady, and she slapped him.

The Frenchman thought: The American must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The American thought: I can't wait for another tunnel so I can smack that Frog again.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

obamas old lady bulge

old lady bush