1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Bows to Another

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Yosemite Sam, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam TS Member

This is the "Picture of the Day" at www.japantoday.com. I'll bet they are busy laughing their butts off about the United States, how are ya'll liking this hope and change?

[​IMG]

U.S. President Barack Obama bows to Emperor Akihito upon arriving at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo on Saturday. Obama had lunch with the emperor and Empress Michiko, with only an interpreter attending, according to the Imperial Household Agency.

<a href=http://www.japantoday.com/category/picture-of-the-day/view/meet-and-greet>Link to japantoday.com</a>

<a href=http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obama-emperor-akihito-japan.html>Link to LA Times article</a>

I don't know about you guys, but I am thoroughly disgusted....... Enough is enough.

2. toolguy

toolguy Member

Looks like a pretty limp fisted 'dead fish' handsake grip from the prez. Remember what your dad taught you about judging a man's character by his handshake? Well, my dad anyway.

Don Whiton

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Im sure Robert Gibbs will explain that Obama was just compareing shoe shines, though its plain to see that his fell short.

Robert

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

He is just practicing so he will do it right when someday he has to bow to George Soros. Larry

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

useless pos,,,,,

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

I am sure bowing to soros was a prerequisite getting the demo nomination for pres to begin with.

We see so many things happening daily that should totally outrage the majority of people in America yet most just roll over and ignore it.

7. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

What a jackass!!! I would say impeach him if we could, but the people that are in line for the job are just as stupid as he is. God help us.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NOt impea;chment.....Tar and Feathers.

HM

9. AlanM

AlanM Member

I was talking to a neighbor (Ret Navy Commander), yesterday and said that he apologized to the Japanese for the US dropping the A-bombs at the end of WWII.

Did they ever apologize for Pearl Harbor?

10. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Dumb Bastard. The reason WW2 ended was because of the A Bombs. We should drop a dozen or so on osama. Larry

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur," Obama told ABC News"

He probably spent lunch with His Majesty bad mouthing MacArthur. In the quote above he wouldn't even call him General. Can't imagine what those two were calling him over their sushi.

About the link above: "How's that stimulus workin' out for ya?"

12. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

The bow, while a custom in Japan and a sign of respect, is too deep. It shows subservience to the Emperor of Japan. It is a sign of weakness on his part. I am surprised he didn't curtsy.

13. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok all I got to say is Obamah has bigger shoe's than the Japanese looking guy so I think the Jap should bow down since Obamah has a bigger one.

But hell no we have a president that was elected because of the color of his skin and really we didn't have a lot to choose from but I would rather Paulin & Mc Cain to be in the big house but McCain was to old for most.

I think if it was Sara and the Mc Cain then they might had won because it would be the same type of change as we got now.

The only difference is that the United States of America would be more American if the republicans had won ok im a registered Democrat but that is because where im from and I never vote for them if I think it is a problem with our rights.

Remember im in small town U.S.A. maybe 300 people.

Im sure this last election that most of the loyal democrat's voted the other way!

Ok I can't believe I took the time to reply to a thread about Obama it won't happen again.

Foggy

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Headline: Obama Lines Up 500 More Votes For 2012.

16. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I'm not going to say too much about this other than it bothers me.
    Look at the expression on OUR PRESIDENT'S FACE while he bows LOW to the Emperor of Japan.

17. oz

oz Active Member

I wonder if he has/will bow to the queen of england??????? oz

18. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Next thing for Obama will be to have the American flag lower or at equal heights when flying with foreign flags.
    Just wait for that one.
    Dave

19. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam TS Member

Video of him bowing:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0mZfpOfQYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0mZfpOfQYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.