1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Birth Certificate?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Saw on Fox News tonight that Obama produced his Birth certificate---Do you think it's real???George@SJB---

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

And who's name was on it as the father? What was the Dr's name? or was this another phony certificate of live birth?

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

AS real as his money could buy!

The fact is, he didn't produce it to even run, the DNC should have never allowed him on the ticket.

Howard Dean should be in federal prison!

And if it comes about as a fake, Obama should be arrested!

That is why the media has never gotten behind the story. Its easier to turn your back on whats right when you've not done it at the very beginning!

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

How can you contest it?---The illegal Mexicans can dup anything and you can't contest that either---gL---George@SJB---

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't watch t.v. much. I looked for this on the internet, and couldn't find it. It should be big news and be all over the place.

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Donald Trump announced today that there is no birth certificate for obama, he said he got his information from a reliable source.

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I hope Trump is right but Fox showed a pic of his birth certificate and said he is a citizen born in Hawaii---Leave it to Trump---He's like a tick.Look what he did to Rossie O'Donnell---SJB---

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rosie O'Donnell should have molten lead poured in her eyes and ears for bushwhacking Tom Selleck about guns on national TV. That's about the kindest punishment I can think of at the moment.

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

For my take on that certificate , it isn`t an original so anything could be put on that piece of paper and notorized by someone being paid off . I believe he is an alien cloned for this job .

10. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

It's not just the birth cert., he has covered up his college applications, transcripts, theseis, medical records, passport records and more, spending millions for attorneys to thwart any attempt to see the records. Look on the certificate he shows, it shows his race as African, African is not a race and never has been especially in the 60's, it would have said Negro or Colored. His Social Security card was issued in Connecticut, he never lived there nor did his mother or supposed father, how come he has that number? This man is a fraud, pure and simple.Look for a book coming out this month by Dr. Corsi, it will shock you what he has discovered. It is already on the NY Times best seller list.

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Crackpots believe crackpot stuff-

As a gunowner you dont want to be thought of as a crackpot

Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

I don't really have a horse in this race, although I do think Obama is the most incompetent Jackal to be elected President since Jimmy Carter! His greatest attribute is he can read a prepared speech from a teleprompter!

That being said, The Constitution says that the President & V.P must be 'natural born' citizens. Unfortunately it does not define 'natural born!' A natural born person can be by 'jus sanguinis'(parentage) or by 'jus soli'(birthplace). His mother was I believe was born in Wichita, Ks.(not 100% sure of this)Therefore would he not be a 'natural born' citizen by parentage regardless of his birthplace?

And what if in the near future or after WE vote him out in 2012 it is proven that he in fact was not 'natural born', what happens to him and all the legislation enacted during his term?

13. g7777777

Obama is "unable"

Having said that- the birth certificate issue is pure crackpot and fringe

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

over 2 years since he has been in office and people are still burning their wheels trying to get political points off of the birth cert. issues. LOL That's why Republicans won't win in '12. The birther wingnuts out there want the Repub. candidates to spend time harping on the birth certificate issue rather than address more important issues.

Wonder why the Republican leadership in the House and Senate are not harping on this issue daily? Things that make you go hmmmm....

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Grandmother said Kenya. Then she died.

Certificate shown says"laser" in the corner. What kind of laser printing went on in 1961?

The whole thing stinks, and I think it's possible Fox and O'Reilly are just not into tilting at windmills, so they get a pass on other issues for agreeing.

Corsi book should be a good read if no one gets to the publisher/author.

Obama's shirt still has a slit in the back for George's hand.

halfmile_2008_03032.jpg

Wake up, People

HM

16. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

I still think the 'birthers' are beating a dead horse, so to speak. Was or was not his mother a U.S. citizen. If she was, then his birthplace is moot is it not!

Right now a 14 trillion debt, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, etc., etc., oil & gas prices to name a few, worries me more than his citizenship!

17. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

How is demanding to see proof of citizenship being a crackpot? McCain had to show his, it's proof of eligibility for a job since when is that crack-pottery?

It is cowardly to let the liberal\progressives talk anyone into being afraid of being labeled a crack pot just because they require the truth.

These same people that label me a crack pot birther believe Clinton is a honorable man, that Obama is a great leader and especially great orator, that Hillary accidentally discovered those missing documents. I could go on but the point is that these people can do nothing to bring the truth out but will go to great lengths to label people.

18. g7777777

Silverbullet express

You are a crackpot if you believe in this issue and advertise that fact to others or even spend energy considering it- sorry- and that is what americans think of you and your fellow "birthers"

This thing about Obama is viewed by the vast majority of americans as a cheap trick which attempts to disenfranchise them- women, blacks, unions and young people

I think Obama is a horrible leader and thought Clinton was worse than Jimmy Carter. Obama cant get anything done and Clinton abused his office many times and took credit for things that werent his to take credit for.

Your profiling is wrong

The worst thing about these crackpots is they somehow think that they have found a secret for once in their lives that no one else knows and rather than try to think and communicate on the major issues of the day they are just going to communicate about this. LOL

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

I've never labeled anyone a 'crack-pot' and Clinton is a documented liar! I remember him sitting in the Oval office waggling his finger at me and the world saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"! Good for DNA!

I reiterate, was Obama's mother a U.S. citizen or not? If she was then he is!

20. warren

warren Member

To get a Nevada drivers license I had to produce a certified copy of my birth ceritficate, it absolutly boggles my mind that you can run for President of the United States of America and not prove your a citizen what the hell is going on in this country???????????

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.