1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA/BIDEN Proposed Gun Bans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JH, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Please, beware of a gun banner in sheep's clothing. Check the NRA website for upcoming gun ban proposals by Obama/Kennedy and their pack of weasels!

Vote McCain/Palin or lose your guns!

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

From Hussein Obama;

“Even if I want to take them away, I don’t have the votes in Congress,’’ he said."

To all of the liberals that have claimed Hussein Obama doesn't want to take our guns, you are full of B.S. Read his own words, again.

Most importantly, he said TAKE THEM,,,,,TAKE THEM,,not just deny ownership. This cuss should be feared more than a plague!!

3. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

This morning I heard an Obama ad on the radio. Basically it said Obama and McCain think the same things on guns. We should be able to have guns for defense and hunting. Our political/media institutions are sinking to new lows. Just when we think the political/media system has gone to the lowest possible level we get surprised, and see a deeper, (lower) "flush". Michael

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama is a lying POS, and that is the best thing I can say about him. Biden is just senile.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The twit interviewing Palin stated 70% of Americans want semi-autos banned. Probably the results they got from a push poll: "Would you rather see criminals with machineguns or children with ice cream?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.