1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama better hurry!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

IRS has reported that there are 39% fewer millionaires in 2009 than in 2007.

If Obama is going to fix this economy by increasing taxes or confiscation of their money, he better do it now before they are poor as we are.

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

I believe that IS his ultimate goal.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Don't he's after everything everybody has

What a Putz

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Taxes were not the reason why. Product of the economy. Just like everybody else. Has to be Obamas fault. Millionaires go as the markets go. Simple as that. How many of those people became millionaires again since the markets came back? And now how many are going to fall again since the market decline? It is all on paper really, if they do not sell there investments.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Another one.

6. psfive

psfive Member

I believe they are ALL crooks. Some just more so than others. They never listen to what the people who sent them there want them to do. Many of them never do what they said they would do. Just my opinion. Paul in Nebraska

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.