1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama auto warranty hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fi9XCpSYJbY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fi9XCpSYJbY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I can't wait.........

Jerbear

2. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

Since the Government is on the verge of taking over the automobile building business .... I can't wait for their first design and build of a vehicle .... I am sure their engineering will bring us something on par with the way they run the country

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Here's the warranty: within five years should the car be defected we'll cover 2 things:(1) top off the air pressure in up to 4 tires; and, (2) tune it up. Obama has said this is also the cure for the importation of foreign oil. Who would believe it? BT-100dc

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    But first, you'll have to fill out 50 pages in triplicate at the dealer explaining your "need" for the vehicle you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.