1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama announces launch of African Amer. 4 Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

E mail I just received......

as if they would vote for anyone else!

Unbelievable, African Americans for Obama.

From the President who told us we have moved past 'race' when deciding elections...
    If Mitt Romney started a campaign called "European-Americans for Mitt" or "White People for Mitt," how would that fly?
    How about, “Honkies for Herman?”
    What about “Crackers for Newt”?
    “Rednecks for Rick”?
    Also, “White Southern Baptists for Ron Paul”?

Click on the link above to see, African Americans for Obama:

http://nation.foxnews.com/p resident-obama/2012/02/02/obama-announces-2012-launch-african-americans-obama

In my opinion only, I can't speak for others, this president is a disgrace to the U.S.A.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Your last sentence says it all. Charlie

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Isn't it a shame that when a white person votes for someone because of the color of his skin he's a racist. However when a black person does the same it's not racism??

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Hey BB, why do you you give obammy so much credit? That slime is way worse than a disgrace.

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Obummer is lower than snake shit. This Nov. we will make him slide back under his rock. Wild Bill

6. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

Virtually every TV commercial has a black in it, look at the ratios of blacks in NFL, NBA, Major league baseball, even the president of the United States is black. For a race that comprises 12.6% of the population according to the 2011 census, please tell me when will blacks feel they have fair representation? Perhaps when they stop considering themselves African Americans and simply as Americans like the rest of us?

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

What do the Limo Lezbo and Barack Ubama have in common?

They're both lying racists.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Mike,

This guy was a disgrace as a candidate! He will do anything to get re-elected. Wouldn't it be interesting if he won re-election but the House and Senate went Republican? Then he couldn't get any of his radical agenda passed so he would try to accomplish it by "executive orders". This would lead to a confrontation with Congress and probably impeachment in the House. Opens some interesting possibilities. The most important thing to glean from this is that the Republicans MUST take the Congress, especiallty if Obama wins the White House.

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Rick,

"Limo Lezbo" is my little term of endearment for Mrs. Keet. Like I said, The Lezbo and Ubama are both racist liars.

10. 19539trap

19539trap Member

I am ashamed to have this as president.

11. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

Thank you for posting. Any libs care to defend what could not be any more blatant and pure racism by this president??

Didn't think so...

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Come on, you Communist freaks, STAND UP FOR THE BROTHER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.