1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA AND YOUR GUN RIGHTS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I love my shooting sports as I have been enjoying this for over 50 years. My membership and support in the NRA has been 40 of the 50 years. I know people dislike discussing politics but whether you think so or not, it does matter to elect the right people to high offices. Obama, if re-elected, will have the opportunity to appoint Supreme Court justices. The 2 that he appointed and are currently on the court for their lifetimes, were Sotomayor & Kagan, both voted against the landmark Heller & McDonald decisions. The court ruled 5 to 4 that the 2nd Amendment is an individual right and you have a right to self defense; one vote would have changed this. This would likely be overturned if Obama would be re-elected and appoint one Supreme Court justice to replace any of the ageing conservative justices who will likely retire in the next 4 years. Please vote to support your and our gun rights. I will vote for Mitt Romney and vote against my Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown who supported confirming 2 of the votes affecting your gun rights. BT100dc

2. "Great Scott"

"Great Scott" TS Member

If Obama gets elected, you can forget Congress, the Supreme court,the constitution, none of that will matter to the dictator. The emperorer plus the UN equals "kiss your guns goodbye" Larry in western Ky

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ah but the 47%'ers will still follow blindly, just ask 548!

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

If given a second term does anyone believe your gun rights won't change? I believe that I read it in a NRA magazine that Obama told Sarah Brady that he could work under the radar. Look at the EPA, emmigration, and, his use of executive orders as working under the radar. This is the most important election of our lifetimes. What do you think? BT100dc

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn right we need to get Romney in there there is way too much at stake and in the second and possibly lifetime term he will wield power like no one has ever seen in this country

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Damn it, now I have to go buy my reloading supplies by the truckload this month to beat the price increases, and shortages.

Wait a minute, wasn't there just a ruling on Obammycare, that one of the Bush appointments, disappointed? Maybe those appointee's will do the same for Obammy.

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

8. trap72

trap72 Member

WHAT GUN LAWS DID PRESIDENT OBAMA SIGNED INTO LAW IN THE PAST 4 YEARS. NONE! NOW TELL ME WHERE MITT ROMNEY STOOD ON GUN LAWS WHILE GOVERNOR. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT MITT ROMNEY WILL DO, IF ELECTED. HE WILL BE JUST A HAND WITH A PEN TO SIGN INTO LAW ALL RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN POLICIES, WHICH IS TO ELIMINATE HEALTHCARE(WHICH A LARGE NUMBER OF TRAPSHOOTERS DO HAVE ANY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE). ELIMINATE MEDICARE! I KNOW YOU JUST CAN NOT WAIT TO PAY $12,800 A YEAR PER HUSBAND AND WIFE AT AGE 65. ELIMINATE SOCIAL SECURITY! I KNOW, ALL YOU TRAPSHOOTERS ARE RICH, YOU DO NOT NEED SOCIAL SECURITY. HELL, THE PEOPLE YOU WORK FOR, WOULD BE ELATED NOT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THESE FUNDS. A VOTE ROMNEY AND THE FAR RIGHT AGENDA WILL SEND THIS COUNTRY BACKWARD.

THIS MAN, MITT ROMNEY IS A LIAR. I HAVE NEVER WITTNESS A PERSON THAT LIES AS MUCH. HE WILL BE IN HISTORY BOOKS FOR BEING THE GREATEST FLIP-FLOPPER EVER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID TODAY, JUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW OR JUST IN COUPLE OF HOURS.

9. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Trap72, I cant disagree with you more!

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

WHY ARE WE YELLING?? I GUESS I WOULD YELL TOO IF I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR A MUSLIM FOR US PRESIDENT.

Jeez dude, get some mental help.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

LOL, good one Matt

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

trap72: Obama clip from Nickelodeon was seen on Fox Business News channel, Lou Dobbs Program, which aired tonight (10-16-12 7:00 p.m.), he stated that he would reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban. Obama plays the voters and did not introduce any immigration either for obvious reasons. Given a second term, plus knowing that he will never have to run again, he'll be unleashed. You are entirely wrong about Romney. Current Social Security receipients plus those over 55 will not be affected. Go ahead and vote for whoever to wish. And furthermore, the 1 trillion added debt per year will make your children and grandchildren suffer in the future to repay the Chinese for our generations' gross mismanagement and decisions that we've made electing this loser. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.