1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and Our Flag!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Perhaps there are SOME out there who are beginning to get 'the picture'. The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised 'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press'
    Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

Obama Explains his National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF
    (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the
    National Anthem is played. The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag
    with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand
    and Face It'
    Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace
    prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice.

My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago.
    She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family."

Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could
    possibly be our next President.

I, for one, am speechless.

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

lbshootin

"I, for one, am speechless"

You don't need to be speechless just look at the website listed above it will restore your speech.

Bob Lawless

3. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Go to the Snopes unveiled thread and become speechless again...

Gary

4. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Speechless is a good thing and there are so many things about HUSSEIN (aka Barack, aka Barry) that leave me speechless.

Glad to see the subject heading reads "OUR FLAG".

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I fought for "OUR FLAG" for 22 years, Viet Nam, North Africa, Somilia, Kuwait, and the Straits of Hormuz...Retired in 1994, my brother has fought in Panama, Kosovo, Quaar, Afganistan, and now in Iraq...Been there and Done THAT!....lb

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't care if the 'Meet the Press' Obama explaination about the flag is real or not. What is obvious and needs no further explaination is that Barry Obama doesn't see the US flag the way the rest of us do. Showing your respect for the flag may be optional but it is something that the leader of this country should gladly do. Not respecting the flag and what it stands for directly equates to not respecting 'we the people'. There are no other mealy mouth explainations that make this okay.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This is totally unacceptable. A person who has no military experience and hates the flag cannot be Commander in Chief. Give me a fricking break people ( Liberals)

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I saw a great bumper sticker today. There was an American flag flying in all it's glory and printed under it was "McCAIN". Next to that was a totally white flag flying and printed under that was "OBAMA". I see they are being distributed by the McCain Store. (see the URL above)

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

A lot of people in other countries ( especially non allies) are licking their lips right now in disbelief. They are just waiting for America to step on their di--

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The two should never be in the same sentence

11. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Well said, Bruce.

12. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

13. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Flags of Our Candidates......
    [​IMG]

14. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

OUR FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN.

15. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Anybody notice Obama replaced the flag with that stupid fukicng logo of his - on EVERYTHING?

16. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

The scary thing is that this treasonous SOB may actually be our next President. I have served this country faithfuly, and I didn't do so to see a traitor in the White House.

Doug Humble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.