1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and "Linkedin". Bedfellows

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JACK, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Who would have thought that Linkedin was political? Not I. Or perhaps Obama paid Linkedin for the promotion happening today. Or maybe Linkedin is a front organization for another Soros endeavor. But you can bet there is money somewhere under the covers. Here is the pic of Obama on this promotional email I received.
    mia_2008_030382.jpg
    Obviously a very touched up phot of Obama. I'll seew what else I can find out about this. But Linkedin lost my support.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Obama and

click the link to read the blog questions

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Obama and

Jack:

Obummer has been out raising money and selling his latest and greatest jobs plan the past few days. According to the Associated Press, LinkedIn is part of his strategy. Mash link for the article.

Here's an article snipit...

"Obama said 2012 would be an especially tough election because people are discouraged and disillusioned with government, but he also said he was determined because so much is at stake.

The GOP alternative, Obama said Sunday, is "an approach to government that will fundamentally cripple America in meeting the challenges of the 21st century."

Apparently, all we need is another four years of Obummer backed by a leftist controlled congress to get things back in order, LOL.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.