1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and illegal drugs

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JOND, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOND

JOND TS Member

Having just read the text of Obama's lecture to our school children,I can find no reference to not using illegal substances! Why? Is this problem not the root to most of the world's ills? Just think about this when you talk to your children or grandchildren. JOND

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

He can't say that. He was a druggie himself.

HM

3. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

This is an actual photo.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What benefit is there for him to do so,,,,he is just trying to mesmerize them and getting to follow him like Jim Jones did,,,,say things that you as the listener want to hear and you will believe and follow lockstep....

5. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Wow, an "actual" photo of someone smkoing a cigarette. Call out the National Guard!!!!!

Drug laws breed violence, do your homework and you'll see that a potentionally less harmful substance than alcohol that is prohibited, has caused more deaths than if it was legal.

Yeah, go ahead and make comments about how I'm a Liberal, "hippie, pothead", whatever, don't smoke it hate the stuff and whatever BS you sput won't make it any different.

6. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Does Obama have any of them left,or did he pass them out to the poor?

Your friend,

BK

7. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Fatty,

I think you are a pussy!

BK

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Remember, Obama became President in part because of the fanatical support of some who favor legalization of certain "drugs."

Taking a page out of the Nancy Reagan playbook, this early in his first term, would really put him on the outs with this "pothead constituency."

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Well the address I just read did have references to mistakes Obama has made and how ultimately the individual is responsible for making the correct choices when it comes to doing or not doing wrong things.

But why get hung up on this point? There have been other presidents that have used a bit of dope. None of them reccomended it or glamorized it.

I am having a hard time seeing any value in this fear based dribble about the president adressing students at the beginning of the school year. Jeez it is just an inspirational talk to jazz the kids up about education. Get over yourselves for a second.

10. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

My favorite:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhugHsEE5RI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhugHsEE5RI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. halfmile

In Obama's case it was more than just a "bit".

I think he may have quit when he got the free ride to Harvard.

HM

12. trap72

trap72 Member

IT IS NOT AMAZING that we have so many right-wing SUCKERS shooting trap.

Ernie.

13. halfmile

wolfram, the actual content of the speedh does not match the purpose the class materials sent out beforehand implied.

It is my contention that the hue and cry made a quick rewrite mandatory.

USA is not ready for another Chairman MAO.

HM

14. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Karl Malden never left home without his American Express card.
    Obama never,,ever,,leaves without his teleprompter!!

And that is a fact JACK!

Grizzly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.