1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and his new Taxes

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by W.P.T., Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Here they come while he jets off to Hawaii burning off fuel like a Banchee ... The average increase according to the article on the opening page of AOL is going to be $3000 plus to people making $75,000 or more ... I would like to be able to slap the living shit out of any and everyone who voted for this clown ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

UPDATED : Obama plans in taxing the utilities such as electric, gas, propane, gasoline etc, he says these are things that people cannot live without and therefore have no choice but to pay any increases ... (12-29-12)

2. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

Another day of trying to avoid the "fiscal cliff," and this SOB that we laughingly call a leader walks away from the table. Narcassistic a-hole that he is, he would rather get his way than do something to benefit the American people who elected him. Let's see...higher taxes for the segment of Americans who can least afford them, loss of unenployment benefits, higher health care premiums, and a return to a recessionary economy just as we were starting to see daylight at the top of the hole that this moron dug.

Oh, I forgot. It's George Bush's fault. Excuuuuse me, Barpuke. Hope you enjoyed your Hawaiian vacation. Too bad that the Great Whites were on holiday at the same time!

3. trap72

trap72 Member

Sore Losers!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

trap72 you inbred mouth breather. The losers are the US citizens. Of course we know all to well you are one of the waste of brain cells that thought it good to elect him. Just keep aiding in the destruction of this Country. You should really be proud.

5. Dr.K

Dr.K TS Member

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hey Dr.K. I totally agree with your post. Jackie B. from Blackshear

7. beeper

beeper Member

What a Foolish post! I'll bet Barker will like this, the Taxes are G.W. Bush's fault. The tax cuts were put into place by W and his Congress with an automatic expiration. Obama extended them for a couple years now they are set to expire. Obama has offered a continuation for those who make under $250K. How in the hell do you Conservapukes get off blaming Obama when the GOP refuses to accept that extension? I guess your rebuttal to my post will be the typical name calling and abonishment for voting for him huh? Very much the intellectuals you are. Least we forget also, proud Americans.

the Beeper

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Don't forget the 3.8% capital gains tax for husseincare,,,,,,,,I thought it was supposed to save BILLIONS, why would they need a tax???? Beep, can you explain this????

9. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Obastard simply want to tax the upper 1% of the population and give the money to the lower 50% of the population. Guess which group votes for him.

If the government spending is not reduced the USA will fall into major financial trouble.

The US dollar will lose international control and the US population will be screwed. Your money will be worthless. Your account will be worthless.

I really feel like Obastard is trying to put us down. Get ready.

10. beeper

beeper Member

Barker.... I know what you're doing. Shoveling snow for a half hour, coming inside for a martini, then going outside again to shovel snow, then coming in for another martini. I admire you for your physical capabilities. Have you ever tried to write checks for your monthly bills without depositing your retirement check? I think you agree with me when I said we must go over the cliff. The spending cuts, while painful for everyone, must take place and the tax cut for those under $250k will let people spend more. Do we agree or are you too shit faced by now from the martini's? I work in the Defense Industry and have for over 30 years and that is one of the biggest expenditure waste, if not the biggest, ever! If we need to make adjustments to ss or medicare and medicade.... so be it. However, getting back to the intent and title of the post, it's far from Obama's fault that we are about to slide into the abyss.

Don't shovel too hard. xxxxxooooo

the Beeper

11. beeper

beeper Member

Mr. Rick Barker...... I TOTALLY agree with you. Your logical and sane response however does little to quinch the thirst of Obama Hater's like so many of those on TS.com. It is in fact, a Government/People fault and problem. You fortunately sound like a disciplined spender. Unfortunately those unlike you (including me) are not and are the root cause for the financial problems we face. I have been trying to convert to the frugal, cash only spend thrift that I seek to be. It has been hard but over the past few years progress has been made. My Children do not like to hear that they will inherit my bills. The nation became gluttons with their luxuries, new houses, new cars and silver Seitz's. As our debt goes up...so does the Governments. To make matters worse, we seem to be on a mission to ensure our Children have more than we do or did thereby spoling them. I personally look forward to receiving the wake up call in a few days.

the Beeper (going to watch football)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.