1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and his donations

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

I just saw an article on MSN that said Obama raised 650 million. Where does all that money go once the electin is over..if any is left over? Does anyone know? I am assuming it goes to the DNC? It sure would be nice if he spread the wealth. Does anyone think Obama will last or screw up somewhere along the way?

Regards,

Travis

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There not much left, Obama spent enough to make every citizen in this country rich and yet the Dumbcrats chastised Sara for the wardrobe thing?? Give me a break. That's a perfect ecxample that proves all the Democrats in this country had blinders on and no matter what they found out about Obama, he was their man. Gays, Hispanics, blacks makee up a large amount of our population and they voted for BHO

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

It's long past the time that we, as Conservatives, recognize just what these Liberals are. They have been taught bias, situational ethics, which is really no ethics, at all - but you can't tell them that. And, they are A-moral, also a learned condition. Knowing your enemy is the best battle plan.

Kip

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The money stays in his campaign fund to be used after this term is over.....

Curt

5. willing

willing Member

The money used to belong to the politician after he left office. Just a few years ago the law/rule was changed. I don't remember where the money now goes, but it no longer belongs to the ex-office holder. Maybe to the national party. As I remember some retired early just so they could keep the extra money.
    Someone else may know more or better.

Bill

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I know we had a Senator that kept around 3.5 million when he retired, a while back.

That's what's wrong with this whole process, NO one is watching the people that supposedly watch out for us.

If they were audited by my flint hearted state auditor, they would all be in jail.

HM

7. JCS

JCS TS Member

Obama promised to establish a new "Civilian Security "force .At least EQUAL in stength to the Military .

The brown uniforms and red neckties alone will cost a fortune (even if they are manufactured in Communist China )

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's illeagel to give away, but the senate did make it unethical.

Being unethical wasn't a problem with Biden, he gave his money to his family members, under the guise of faux companies.

9. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Off the wires...

Lost amid all of the jubilation of the Obama victory was the announcement by the Obama transition team that it had set up a separate transition program beyond the one that is paid for by the American taxpayer. Called the “Obama/Biden Transition Project,” it is a 501(c)4 tax-exempt organization, with no limits on the contributions it can receive and no requirements to divulge the names of individuals or organizations that give it money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.