1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama and Fiscal Responsibility

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayshooter555, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

Let me see if I can get this straight:

Obama holds a summit today on fiscal responsibility? Where was he when the stimulus bill was rammed through congress due to a crisis situation and then he took a 3 day weekend visit to Chicago prior to signing? Wouldn't it have been responsible to properly debate the largest fical bill ever created in the US? And maybe see where tax money was being spent NOT creating jobs?

And then polosi zips off to Italy with 6 of her buddies and spends a ton of our tax money visiting museums and the Pope. Guess she can fly off on junkets but bankers cannot?

What he says and what he does always seem to be a disconnect.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Hold everything,,, you used obama and responsibility in the same sentence,,,

Now thats a first,,,I've heard it all now,,LOL

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Could'a, would'a, should's. Hope someone(s) gets their s#!+ together quick in DC and gets things shaken. I've gotten boned hard enough in the last year. I'm just a Blue Collar schmuck or schmo and don't see any damn thing in the stimulus for me. I have no interest in going to Italy but, I wasn't thrilled with Chaney and his boys quail hunting on my dime. I like many have to bust my azz every day while their shooting quails and each other and taking bus tours around Europe.

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Obama wants to cut the deficit in half in his first term. It shouldn't be a problem since he nearly tripled it with one bill that he and the Dems passed in the name of stimulating the economy. If he cuts the deficit in half it will still be more than in 2008 when their favorite whipping boy George Bush was in office. No wonder the stock market is in the tank.

5. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Obama and fiscal responsibility. That has to be an oxymoron. How about making this thread somewhat believeable? Like......Once upon a time......I know......Pelosi is the fairy Godmother.....Barney Frank is the fairy...aka....Tinkerbell...

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

He's reacting to the polls. Just like Clinton in that regard. Mostly retoric.

7. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

In a Democrat's world, a tax or spending cut is when they raise something one year and the next year don't raise it quite as much....the difference is a cut, even though the net result keeps climbing.

As mentioned above..I don't see how you can use the name Obama and the term fiscal responsibility in the same sentence.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Media must have it wrong. It had to be FECAL responsibility, He's ttying to make us htink he cares.

HM

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

One of the reasons the market dropped big today and Friday is there is a lot of confusion on how the money markets will work with the husseinites controlling the major banks i.e. Citi and BOA!!!!!

Lord help us!!!!

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

THIS IS NOT A SHOOTING RELATED THREAD. IT BELONGS IN THE POITICAL CATAGORY.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

That's ok, I could tell from the title.

HM

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I think he might be a sick man with a dual personality. He says one thing, then says exactly the opposite. Either he is insane or he thinks we are.

13. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

So.......how about the proposed $900 million to be sent to the Gaza Strip for rebuilding????? I guess when compared to the other amounts being wasted, this is just a drop in the bucket.

One has to wonder....why are we paying for it's rebuilding?????

Jim C

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I heard that this morning too. Terrorists bomb Israel. They respond by bombing terrorists. We rebuild the terrorists infrastructure. Makes sense to me (and to think some people trust our government). They are all f'n insane.

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Obama and fiscal responsibility!! Don't think that those words and name can be spoken in the same sentence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.