1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

..Obama administration pulls references to Islam

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click above to read it all. Bulge.

Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole confirmed on Wednesday that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam that some Muslim groups have claimed are offensive.

“I recently directed all components of the Department of Justice to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security,” Cole told a panel at the George Washington University law school.

The move comes after complaints from advocacy organizations including the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and others identified as Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the 2004 Holy Land Foundation terror fundraising trial.

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Why don't they call Odumbo back, he offends me...Bill

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bend over backwards in appeasement, and they will piss in your face.

Works with the rest of the minorities too.

HM

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

Halfmile is 1000% correct.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

5. capulona

capulona TS Member

Let me ask you, as reasonable gentlemen citizens of the US of A: what about the 99% of law-abiding Muslims in this country, most of whom pay taxes, contribute to the American Dream and function as ordinary citizens like You? Do you think that's fair? Is this what America has become?

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

He sure is right Doug. No matter what we would do they look at us as infidels and we should be exterminated. Like it has been said on here time for 'cowboys and muslims'. Bulge.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Capulona,,,,When those muslims START PUBLICALLY DENOUNCING the other muslims,,,,I might be inclined go give some credence to them,,,,but UNTIL they do....

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Next burglars will be referred to as Undocumented Wealth Redistributionists.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Cap,

Please provide proof that 99% of the Muslims in this country are law-abiding.

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Capulona, why are the muslims in the middle east burning church's and killing Christians? Are the muslims over there any different then the ones in this country? They should all be treated as possible terrorists in this country because they earned it.

12. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Cap-where are you- waiting for answer-has the term infidel changed-has the sentence all infidels must be killed if they dont become muslims been deleted, take cair and shove it.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Where is Cap???

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

He is reading the Koran, to find the references to peace and brotherhood that will make you all apologise.
    [​IMG]

HM

15. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I've read the Koran -Somehow the killing of all Jews, The enslavement or killing of those who do not submit to Islam and treating women like trash and "owned property" doesn't sound too "AMERICAN" to me! The Islamic belief is that the Muslims must conquer and rule the World! There is NO tolerance for ANY other belief in the countries that have it as a State religon, and in fact if you convert to any other religon in those countries you are most likely sentenced to death!--- All Muslims may not be terrorist, but unfortunatly nearly ALL terrorist are Muslims!!!! As far as the American Dream, I assure you,the DREAM the Muslims have for America, is NOT that which our forfathers envisioned!!!!

16. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Ding..Ding..Ding....
    We have a winner...!!!
    Islam is not compatible with American values. I've not heard NEARLY ENOUGH rejection of terrorism by their "brothers" from American Muslims.

17. oz

oz Active Member

don't forget the koran tells them it is ok to LIE to further their goal. Who do we know and see on the TV almost every day that LIES. oz

18. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

islam in this country is like a cancer, if dealt with early we can be saved,but let it spread and it will kill all of us.

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

OZ, we see our White House Muslim of course. He wants to bring our Country down. That is his only goal. Bulge.

20. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

I just got a email on how to stop Muslim Mosque from being built...bury a pig on the property. A group in a town stopped them dead in their tracks from building one by doing just that....they won't go near the land and it stopped the project!!!!!!!! PIGS are our best weapon against muslims...who knew!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.