1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama administration blocks Texas voter ID law

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Wonder why?

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe he wants NON-citizens to be able to vote,,,,,seems like if you are a productive member of society, you would have SOME form of identification,,,,,it is not that hard to get.....

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

All the "certain hispanic people" have more then 7 months to get ID if it's so important to them to vote.

4. Hank55

Hank55 Member

If we have another four years of this Islamic Idiot (and we will because there's too many people who depend on the government now for their meal ticket), the country as we know it today will not exist. No other political party will ever have a chance of winning a federal election because all laws will be in the "Progressive/Liberal" terms. States will begin losing what few powers they have left, the Supreme Court will be a liberal nightmare and the Constitution will be a thing of the past. Over the course of history, empires and nations of power have lasted no more than 200 years in existance until they were torn down. We'd all better wake up in November or this may be our last election also.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Seems there is no end to what that friggin dictator will do to get votes

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Gotta keep the illegals and Muslim Brotherhood happy!!(women would have to remove head gear)

Sorry but I hope Texas stick it to the Feds!!

If the state requires photo ID(all 50 should)to vote, so be it. No different then getting a drivers license.

Racist Democrats!!

7. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Look on the bright side. Those of us that missed out on "cash for clunkers" may get a second chance. My Tahoe is not getting any younger.

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Good point Toolmaker but I think Obama will have waterproof voting booths at the river bank.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe this is why.....

10. shotgunjerry

shotgunjerry Active Member

What am I missing??? What is wrong about having to show proof that your legal to vote. Just another reason that this administration has to be voted out of office.

11. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The voting process is one thing that should be honest in this country. If we lose all confidence in it what do we have left? It is a shame that Texas and a few other states are trying to clean it up and the Democrats are blocking them at every opportunity. Vote in 2012 and contact your representatives to insist on a clean up of the voter rolls.

12. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

No sh*t Big Dog, that is it all right.

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Illegal Alien= Undocumented Democrat

I had to show my drivers license for the primary here in MI. They just scanned it now. No filling out a piece of paper with name and address. it was checked against the computer and I was then handed a ballot. What's so hard about that?

If you don't get a DL, you get a state ID.

Jerbear

14. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

You have to show a birth certificate or some form to prove you are a citizen here in Oregon to get a drivers license or state ID. So that is the problem. If I remember correctly, about 25 years ago in Calif, you had to show an ID at the polls. Tim

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Like I said above, if you don't have ID you got 7+ months to get proof of ID before pulling the lever for any candidate. P.S. I wonder if holder is going to invite the negro panthers to police the Phila. voting poles again this year?

16. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Of course the Big Eared, Muslim Loving Shit Head wants illegals to be able to vote. It is a farce that requiring ID to vote will hinder college students and the elderly from voting. I think 99.99% of college students have ID such as a Driver's License and Senior Citizens have to have ID to cash checks etc.
    Just another of odumbasses schemes to let as many voters who are NOT ELIGIBLE to vote.

Oscar

17. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I for one think this was the wrong thing to do. Everybody should have to show ID to vote. Period

18. art g

art g Member

Screwed us here in SC the same way......

19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

How can the DOJ block any state law? Wouldn't it have to sue in Federal Court? Don't the courts have this jurisdiction and NOT then executive branch (which includes the DOJ)?

20. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here in Georgia you have to produce some VALID form of ID to get library card.

Eric Holder is just doing what Barry the Infidel in Chief is instructing him to do. Democrats can't win a fair election without crap like this in their gameplan.

Liberal judges are all part of the stacked deck as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.