1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA 2012!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dalog, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalog

dalog Member

Apparently his first commercial??

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VIA5aszzA18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Don't laugh, He'll be there unless the republicans get their shi7 together. Haven't seen a real contendor yet.

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

The President is doing so well I do not see why he needs to announce or campaign.

I thought he would simply be reelected by acclamation.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If the republicans don't show the American people some genuine leadership soon it won't matter who they run. Any republican contender who is preceded by republican cowardice and failure to deliver on their promises is screwed before he/she even starts.

6. shelly

shelly TS Member

As useless as Obummer is, he will be hard to beat since he can raise so much money and every black in the country will vote for him no matter what. We survived 8 years of Klinton so I hope we can do the same with Obummer if need be.

7. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Yeah, we survived the Clinton years. But as I understand it, the mortgage fiasco has its roots in the malignant housing bill initiated by good ol' Billy in '96, IIRC. Wasn't it called the "Community Re-investment Act" or some such? Just took awhile for it to screw our economy.

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

He'll probably sign an illegal secret executive order and the worthless turds in congress will not call him on it. If a citizen who can actually understand the Constitution would challenge it, the bought and paid for supreme court will side against the law. Failure of legislative and judicial branches to do their job is the same as them rubber stamping the the death sentence of America.

9. REM3

REM3 Member

You guys are so funny, I bet you actually like the last bush era

10. Setterman

compared to this current fiasco.....YES!

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Community Re-Invetment was started by Carter, the worst President - until this clown!

How could the American people be so stupid as to elect a total unknown with NO experience to the office of President? Further, who the hell is this guy? Who are his friends? Why is everthing about him a secret?

Yet it is very possible that he will be re-elected. The fools who elected him the first time may do it again and America will take decades to recover, if ever. He is the Pied Piper leading the willing fools off the cliff of financial ruin to second-rate status. These people either have no children or hate the ones they have.

12. dverna

dverna Active Member

He will get an overwhelming majority of the Black vote regardless of what happens. That is a given. It is the "sway-able" Democratic voter base that needs to be influenced. The under 30's and middle class.

If the Democrats could find a way to invest 250 million to fund a third party that appeals to the bible thumpers, anti-abortion and radical right to split the right votes, they will win in a landslide. The right has too much bickering, self-interest and fragmentation to mount a solid campaign that the majority of Americans can buy into. The lack of a real leader is our other problem.

I fear the only way he will lose is if the economy collapses.

Don Verna

13. Setterman

Once again, I agree with you Don. No shining stars out front yet. We need a republican majority Senate if Obama is elected. It would create a great stale mate.

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

God help us!!!!!! I personally have had all the "change" I can handle

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just a few facts to dispell the myth:

According to the 2000 census: (I'd have used the 2010 census, but the brothas' are still trying to count that one)

Black population of the USA is only 12.9%. That means there were a bunch of dumbass white people who voted for Barry. Factor in the teachers, the unions,
    single women with 8 or 9 children who are dependent on the government for their monthly check, government workers, dead people, hispanics, illegal aliens and the like and you have Barry again for another 4 years.

All people need to get their head out of their ass and get engaged in the election process. Otherwise.....we're toast.

16. woodtick2

woodtick2 TS Member

Barry was elected because he promised to get our troops out of Iraq and Afganistan. He also promised to end government secrecy and get all crooks out of the white house and amongest his cabinet and advisors. He promised to close Gitmo and have the terrorist stand trail in US courts. If the stimulus was passed then unemployment would never go over 8% he told us. Special interest groups would not be able to buy his influence either. Energy prices would also be greatly reduced now that the republicans and big oil were out of the picture. Green energy would save us for sure.

The fact that he has not done any of the things he has promised has no bearing on his reelection prospects. The same uninformed idiots will vote for him, because they think he is a cool black man and you are cool if you vote for him.

God help us. Randy Kerr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.