1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oaktree raises prices on ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILLMC, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Heard a rumor that Oaktree is going to charge $ 8.00 per 25 targets at there ATA this weekend!!! so I just called there and a lady said that this was true, to rich for my blood, just thought I would let you guys know before you waste gas. thanks Bill Mclain

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I just spoke with Tim Mitchell. This is not correct. The price is $27.00 per hundred as always. Also, Tim provides $40.00 and $50.00 gift certificates for class, yardage and HC Champion wins which are some of the most generous payouts around. If anyone wants to confirm this, he said to call him on his cel 661 965 6049

3. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

I think Tim should tell his help, as I was clear aboutwhat was the price to shoot this weekend, she put me on hold to ask someone and came back to tell me it was 8.00 for the ATA, but if you have Tim's cell he should know. sorry Bill

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They might be on to something here ... This is the first time I heard of any club chargeing less for registered targets than they do for practice, and besides that you can win a gift certificate ... Man, if this catches on the ATA will be swamped with shooters just so they can save money ... Good idea to who ever came up with that one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

John "It's cheaper to shoot registered than practice...." and I might add the best practice you will ever get there is no better practice than registered targets. JMO

Bob Lawless

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That is pretty strange. In fact, it does not even make sense. Anywhere else doing it this way? Maybe we are going at this all wrong in Missouri. John

7. calilori

calilori TS Member

Do I sense some sarcasm there John?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.