1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oakley Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Talk to Kurt at GreatLakes Sporting arms (1-800shotgun) or Scotty at Detroit Gun Club 248-624-2985

2. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

I have two RX pairs I've used and they are top notch! Call Steve Knoll @ Shooting Sports Specialities in SE WI. Cell is 262-370-3136

Jeff Kosharek

3. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

I had Oakleys and they are nice, but I recently switched to HiDef Spex. I like the HiDef much more than the Oakleys. I need prescriptions, so the HiDef are especially better in this aspect because I can use one prescription insert for any shade lens I want to use. The Oakleys have the insert molded/set into the lens. The HiDef inserts are just about the same size as the Oakleys. Not such a difference that it makes a difference to what I see through the lens. I really liked my Oakleys, but I like my HiDef Spex much mo betta.

Bruce

4. WWB

WWB Member

I have a set of the "radar" -large size shooting glasses, it comes with two lenses, one for overcast dys and one for bright days.......I really like them-they are plano, really close to my HI Def glass lenses in clarity and sharpness and curved so no wind gets in behind them and are extremely lite weight. But, they are expensive for plano lenses-I got my over the web direct from them.
    Bill

5. JPettengill

JPettengill TS Member

I have a three lens set, orange, clear, and the mirrored one, plano lens. I liked them a lot until my eyes got older. They have sitting around on my bench for a year or so and I don't think my eyes will change back. I think I paid about $250.00, I'll sell them for $125.00. Jim Pettengill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

oakley prizm trap shooting glasses

oakley trap shooting glasses