1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oakley Radar shooting glasses?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone tried these yet? Supposed to replace the soon to be discontinued M Frames. I have ranger XLs right now, but looking for something with a continuous lens (I always find myself seeing around the lenses).

2. C50

C50 TS Member

I e-mailed Oakley this past summer about them discontinuing the M-Frame and they said there was no way they were going to do that since it was still there best seller they had.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

hmm, guess the info I got from one of their dealers was bad. Was told the radar was to replace the M frame. I didn't figure they were going to disco the m frame, but thought the dealer knew more than I did. Guess they were just trying to push the new product.

4. C50

C50 TS Member

That's why I called Oakley my self. The place where I was looking at them to buy from said the same thing, and this is after I bought the Shooting array set. I was looking for other colored lenses to use. So when they told me they were phasing them out I e-mailed Oakley to see what was up. The person who e-mailed me at Oakley said no way. That was this summer maybe they changed there mind, I hope not. Just takes another e-mail to find out I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.