1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/U case for $21. Good deal?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CharlesR1100, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

One of our regular retailers, MIDWAYUSA, has a great deal on Plano Pro-Max Pillar lock Protector Case, Plano item no 1535-00. for $20.99. (I have also seen it for $35.00.) $9.00 shipping. Anyone have one of these?

Plastic shell with diamond foam inside. For take-down OU. 36 X 10.75 X 4 inches.

Advertised as airline approved. But I would not trust it for that. Am looking for an inexpensive, light, hard side case to take the OU from the house to the car trunk to the club house. Any other suggestions?

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

The airline will sell you a similar piece of junk for $45 if you happen to show up without one.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

A friend bought guns in these cases to sell at the range last week, one was shipped from out of state with gun in it, it held up well. The center pillar kept the case from pushed in if something heavy sits on it, and it keeps the barrel away from receiver.

He bought them for $30 plus tax from local gun shop, he said it's the best deal he found.

I think it beats everything else in that price range, light weight and round corners won't dent or scratch your car like some $200 metal cases. If you need something to throw in the back of your truck or a trunk full of other junks, this will be the best way to go.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

better than nothing

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Ask the guy you voted for, anti-gun hussein obama, what he thinks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.