1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/Ttruck polished wheel ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Ran, go to the above link. When you search for wheels, you can choose your exact vehicle. Then it will bring up all the wheels that will fit. You can then click How can I view wheels on my vehicle, then click view wheels on vehicle. It will pull up your truck and show you what the wheels look like on there. Garrett

2. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

IMO, look for something like an "Indy 500"...designed by Mario Andretti years ago, the kind of brushed aluminium wheel with holes. Classic, classic, classic. Not bling, but business like. Try Centerline wheels first to see if that wheel style is still available. I also like painted steel wheels with small Moon caps and a beauty ring, classic hot rod; is to wheels as Model 12 is to trapguns. Happy searching...PS, I hate the stupid oversize "gansta" style rims such as 22-24 inch, just plain dumb. But if you want to look like a pimp, they do match certain factory engravings from Japan or certain chrome or bright nickel pistols...

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Tire Rack stocks the American Racing Vintage Hopster...classy looking polished wheel!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I would stay away from polished and look for chrome. Much easier to take care of.

5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I would stay away from chrome and go with clear-coated machined aluminum....much easier to care for than polished AND they look soooooooo much better than the cheap, chrome bling-bling wheels.

The Auto Drag wheel by Centerline is a timeless wheel that looks good on anything (don't get polished) but it may not come in 17 inch sizes. (other wheel makers also offer this style, so size might not be an issue)

6. yenko

yenko TS Member

go to american racings website im a dealer for them you see what your truck looks like with any wheel combo.ron

7. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

try Mickey Thompson. I'm still running aluminum wheels from 1994 that still look like new. The Classic II's are really pretty, and I have them on a 2008.

8. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Check out craigslist.com. It similar to e-bay. I found a very nice set of aluminum alloy wheels for my Tacoma at a great price.

i_shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.