1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Your President does it again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Go to www.drudgereport.com and see the picture of your president bowing to the emp of Japan.

This person is unbelievable.

Can not wait till he gets to China and wears a red star hat to greet their leader.

Thuis person is single handedly ruining our country with no resistance from the US Congress, or the meadia.

2. fortwtlkqa

fortwtlkqa Member

All you have to do is go to www.foxnews.com to see the pic now. That picture
    is the first thing I saw and I threw up in my mouth.

Leader of the free world my @##.

Curt Kinsey

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not my president.

4. GRR

GRR TS Member

This President is totally ruining this country faster than a good 27 yard load.

Oboma won this county I live in, but know one will admit to voting for him. I sure hope they won't make the same mistake twice.

Now we have to get rid of Nancy Posit, Barney Frank, Chris DOD, oh hell get rid of the lot of them, both sides of the isle.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

What Brian said.

HM

6. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

President " I hate America" strikes again. The disdain this lightweight shows for our country is nauseating.The million dollar question is does he do it on purpose or is he so buried in happy liberal land that he doesn't realize 75% of us out here want him to fall into a deep hole?

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

He's not my president I voted for the other guy

8. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

does he do it on purpose or is he so buried in happy liberal land that he doesn't realize 75% of us out here want him to fall into a deep hole?

He IS that buried in happy liberal land but also he does not care what you or I think. He is a narcisist and does not even have the ability to see the world any other way.

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

My friend has a bumper sticker that reads; "Don't blame me, I voted for the AMERICAN". I like that..............m

10. TjayE

TjayE Member

merlyn, that is a good bumper sticker. I do not put stickers on my car, but if I could get that sticker, I would display it on my car bumper. I did vote for the American. Something is wrong. No one I know voted for Obama, but he won the election. Tom E.

11. Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough TS Member

Top Single DT10:

What Obama is doing is called the "Crotch Salute."

12. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

I hope the next time people vote for a president, I hope they vote for what he is and what he stands for. They voted him in for the novelty...and like all noveltys and fads it out of style. he has messed up the whole country in less than 1 year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.