1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

O/T Young ex marine dies after plane crash.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It was so sad to read today where Austin Anderson died of burns from an airplane crash when they were headed to a Christian Teen Youth Event. Even with burns over 90 per cent of his body he pulled Hannah Luce from the burning plane only to die later from the burns. The three other passengers also died. Hannah has burns over 28 percent of her body and is in serious condition. Her father is Ron Luce the person responsible for starting Teen Mania of which I was active in with the youth in my area several years ago. My daughter went on a missions trip to Africa with Ron in the early 90's. It is all so sad and hard to understand but I know that God has a plan for us. Please remember the families in prayer. Jackie B.
  2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

I believe he had completed two tours in Iraq. He is a true definition of a "Hero".

From what it looks there was some pretty good young people lost, along with him. Prayers to them also. Jon
  3. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Austin is a true HERO...Prayers for the families. Joe
  4. Catpower

Catpower Active Member

He was a true herp, it's so horrible that it happened the way it did, prayers sent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.