1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T You Know It's Bad for hussein When....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

O/T You Know It

The MSM in your old home town BOTH come out against you,,,,,may dannyboydehaub can justify his actions on this one....

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Of course hussein didn't remember that HE gave Dr. Joe Medicine the Medal of Freedom and not the Congressional Medal Of Honor,,,,well I guess to hussein all medals are the same,,,,still if he gave it to him last August, you would think that somebody would remember.....

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I saw that too. We he walked out there and started jabbering about "Joe Medicine Crow" and him being "Congressional Medal of Honor winner". My thoughts were, "When is this joker going to talk about Texas?". Goes to show you what happens when you don't have a teleprompter handy.

4. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

You'll probably enjoy TOTUS - Teleprompter of the United States. It's an interesting blog that is at times downright hilarious.

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

ANY QUESTIONS?

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Checked Gallup poll today. A 54 percent approval rating. He is unquestionably the worst president of all time but over half of Americans don't yet get it. They still think he will give them something for nothing. Maybe that is true for the half of Americans that don't work with their hands out to the government. I think Americans would vote for the devil himself if they thought there was a free dollar in it for themselves. Sad to see what has happened to this ounce great country. They now want to imprison Americans that fail to buy into the government health care plan. Not much freedom left is there. The government knew that this latest terrorist was fully willing and capable of killing his fellow soldiers. They didn't care. They still don't. They know half of the country is made up of idiots. Bring the soldiers home. The real ememies are here.

7. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

EVERY ONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SUCH A NOVELTY TO HAVE HIM FOR PRESIDENT.

LIKE ALL NOVELTY'S IT WORE THIN...HE IS THE WORST WE EVER HAD.

NEED I SAY MORE

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Today, Rsmussen has hussein at 49% approve, and 50% disapprove.

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Rasmussen tracks voters. I think Gallup tracks all Americans. Gallup dropped his job approval rating 1 point to 53 percent today. Any way you cut it half of Americans are idiots, more in some regions. This man can do no wrong to half of the people you see on the street every day. He has them under some kind of evil spell.

10. Paladin

In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has issued a new flavor, "Barocky Road".

Barocky Road is a blend of half Vanilla, half Chocolate, and surrounded by Nuts and Flakes.

The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient.

The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

Thus you are left with an empty Wallet, no change, holding an empty cone, with no hope of getting any Ice Cream. Aren't you feeling stimulated?

11. Paladin

"Obama may be our first President with Attention Deficit Disorder. He went from declaring we faced an economic “catastrophe” to saying the economy was still strong in just over a month. Maybe that accounts for his dependence on the TelePrompter which, we’re told, goes everywhere he does.

His greatest support comes from a younger generation of Americans with virtually no knowledge of the nation’s history, no grasp of the economic issues affecting it, and no more political insight than to rely on “hope and change” without understanding that these are not, nor ever were sufficient to the task of being in charge of a great nation with great challenges.

Politically, emotionally, and intellectually, Barack Hussein Obama is a child. This has become increasingly evident with every passing day."

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

How much more do we as a nation take before someone calls for a recall vote?

13. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

Bruce,

To my knowledge, there is no provision for that in the Constitution. Impeachment is the only way I know of to remove a sitting President.

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.