1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T You can't argue with idiots...................

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dog easy, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

O/T You can

Laying in bed this morning and reading three major metropolitan newspapers I have noticed two things:

Absolutely no mention of the largest islamic terrorist attack on America since 9/11. No mention of the attack at all. Get it off the front page asap?

paul helmke of the brady bunch is now saying that "if you can have an attack on a -heavily fortified- army base like Fort Hood this is another example that more guns do not prevent crime". mr. helmke, people with guns stopped this piece of shit..........Oh, I get it, a heavily fortified gun free zone!

BTW, I am no longer going to use capital letters for these POS. They may be nouns, but they aren't proper.

Rant off.

Shoot safe, John

Shot 25-24-25 yesterday. Good shooting for me.....

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Someone ought to tell the idiot that a military post is possibly one of the most "gun free zones" around. A couple of armed soldiers in that building could have ended that attack before it got started. Instead, they had to wait for an armed MP to show up and shoot the muslim SOB and 13 good people died while they waited. Don't know which is worse. Jihadists, or the liberal idiots that enable them.

Retired Air Force

3. Keith Uffelmann

Keith Uffelmann Member

On a military installation where are all of the firearms? In the arms rooms with the building door locked, all of the windows, if it has windows locked, in racks with, usually, two locks on each rack. Where is all of the ammo. In the ammunition storage igloos all locked up and several miles away. How many people are needed to issue ammunition? Not sure of that answer, but I would think that in a non-standard event (i.e. a real emergency) it might require that three star commanding general issue an order down the chain of command.

Those of us who have spent more than a few minutes in the military already knew all of the above.

SGM, USAR, Ret
    FA, INTEL, & CHEM mos.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Helmke is a jackass.

More guns = less crime. Helmke has to know it - the FBI stats prove it. The states and cities that have less restrictive gun laws and more concealed carry laws have lower crime. He recently tried to reconcile that by listing violent crime arrests of concealed carry permit holders, but in the end he weakened his own wobbly argument. The list of violent crimes included charges, not a tally of convictions, and including the charges, they were much lower than the national average - much, much lower. Concealed carry permit holders are on national average about 7 times LESS likely to commit a violent crime. How does that sit with you, Mr. Helmke?

Jennifer

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

When I read the kind of trash that Helmke offers...
    Words simply escape me. The previous posters have pretty much covered it.
    God Bless our troops and grant his peace to the friends and families of those murdered.
    'nuff said.

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

You have to remember that Helmke and the Brady group have no shame!

They will distort the facts to fit their agenda..and the Media will gladly quote them.

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

..."and the Media will gladly quote them." That is so true.

The reason why this isn't an English Colony anymore is because of Americans and their guns.

The reason why we aren't speaking German, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese right now is because of Americans and their guns.

Jennifer

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

...the reason Europeans and Japanese can afford their nice, cradle-to-grave welfare states is because Americans and their guns (and tax dollars) footed the bill for their collective defense for the last 50 years.

9. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

THINGS TO REMEMBER 1) CAN'T HELP SORRY 2) CAN'T FIX STUPID 3) CAN'T ARGUE WITH IGNORANCE. BUT WE CAN STOCK UP ON AMMO GOTTA FEELIN WE MAY BE FORCED INTO A CORNER.

10. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

The next time you run into a anti gun nut ask them if you can put s sign on their lawn that says " there are no guns in this house" see how many takers you get.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jennifer, I like you, we need more like you

12. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

"Jennifer, I like you, we need more like you"

You can say that again!

Shoot safe, John

13. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

"Jennifer, I like you, we need more like you"

You can say that again!

Shoot safe, John

14. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Its just wrong! I was telling the wife before we heard the shooters name announced" I bet his name isnt Smith,Anderson,Jones,or Johnson! What are they thinking anymore telling us these people have been snt here years in advance,letting someone with that type of herritage even near weapons or intel.

But then again enough voted for BARACK OBAMIE so look where we are heading. When towels take over for basecall caps I am so outta here.

Jerry

15. bobmotzel

bobmotzel TS Member

My question is, why was this sorry-ass,SOBin,POS even allowed in the
    service,let alone the title and position he held anyway?

16. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

Time to arm the Army, what a concept !

You can bet there will be a full investigation into who enabled this man and why the soldiers were all defenseless. Both of these things had better change.

Heads are going to roll, I assure you.

17. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Another person proving he's an idiot. So sorry to hear that so far 13 have died of their wounds. I wonder why his personal doctor didn't warn the world there was an idiot on the loose. I don't agree with one poster who says that the army was disarmed by liberals though. I doubt that liberals had anything to do with policy on that base. Dan

18. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Dahaub...

If you had a clue you would realize that all doctors are legally bound not to talk about any idiot patients running around...

Evidently your doctor doesn't break the law either...

LWL

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here;s your sign for the anti-gunner.
    [​IMG]

20. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

The overall problem is our own country is in dire straights unemployment at 10.2%, businesses going under daily. But let a disaster hit another country and the dumb asses will be the first there dolling out money like its water.

What is wrong with taking care of your own people first? We gotta have our nose stuck up everybody's ass, telling them what they should or should not do and by the way here is some money.

I want to know what or who let this guy in our military? Oh he wraps a towel around his head and calls himself a Muslim. Now don't offend him or infringe on his rights you spineless F$%K's, don't send him back over the pond to kick sand. He's on our turf he has no rights, send them all back get them out of our country. It's going to keep happening and happening.

He should be lucky it was not my son who he killed, cause if he ever saw the light of day I'd smoke his ass off the face of the earth!!!

I'm so darn sick of this weak ass government it wants to make me puke...

Sorry about the expletives but I feel they are needed to emphasize my frustration with whats going on in our world and country today!!

That's right I said it!! a lot of you where thinking it..........flame if you will but I'll bet there are more on my side of the line!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.