1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T YEP It's Cabin Fever time all right

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chipking, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Bored and its cold and windy outside. Down to my little man corner in the basement to load some shells. Glance around at my 6 thousand+ Remington 8pt hulls of various type and then spy a bag of ~1000 Black Remington 6 point crimp hulls hiding in the corner. HUMMM what to do?? The Spolar is setup and ready to go for 8pt and 1 oz BUTTTTtt theres all them 6pt orphans in the bag over there. I know I'll modify a MEC 6pt crimp starter to work on the Spolar and load up a bunch of 6pt with 7/8oz. As I'm chugging merrily along listening to the thunk of loaded shells into the 5 gallon bucket it hits me YEP it's cabin fever time alright;0) Enjoy and stay warm.

--- Chip King ---

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Yes, I have it too Chip. Melba shoots games sunday - cant wait

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I just wish it would stop snowing. Not to mention it's 10 with a -2 wind chill right now. It was just a couple of weeks ago that I was shooting in a tee shirt.

Rich in Indiana

4. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

I can take care of that for you, come on to Ky. 12 degrees and I'm headed out to check on my crews working outside.You will wish you was in that cabin very soon.LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.