1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T WTB M1-A Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tugboat, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

WTB a synthetic M1-A stock with barrel handguard.. Any suggestions? Thanks

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Numrich (Gun Parts) sells surplus G. I. fiberglass M-14 stocks for about $35. The handguard is extra. There is also a guy on Gunbroker who sells these painted in many different camo patterns.

Ken Rucker

3. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

You should have mail. If not get back to me. I just finished two synthetic stocks and we're currently letting the Dura Coat set up completely. Michael

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Mike, got any pictures we can see??? Mine is just o G. I. stock that I "rattle-canned"..........

Ken

5. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Ken,

I'll take some pictures soon. This is my first air-brush camo job and it's just OK. I did broad strokes as compared to trying some small leaf patterns. We still have two extra M-14 synthetic stocks for the next job. After these stocks have "dried" for 4 weeks they will be mated to the receivers. I didn't camo the steel yet. I'm NOT an artist.

Also I've never posted a picture to ts.com so I'll need to see how that can be done. Michael

6. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Fred's M-14 stocks might have what you want He advertises in Shotgun News. www.fredsm14stocks.com . He has the orginal ones from oh so long ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.