1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T WTB: HAND TOOLED LEATHER CHECKBOOK COVER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I know this is off topic, but, I also know there are several leathermen, and women, that frequent this site. I'm looking for a simple, black, hand tooled leather chechbook. I don't want one that holds credit cards, drivers licenses, etc. I'm just looking for a good, quality, checkbook that can have "Trap 2" hand tooled on the front of it. Can anyone help me, or guide me in the right direction? Contact me direct here or PM me if you would rather........Thanks, Dan Thome... (Trap2)

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dan,

Do you have any western stores nearby? If they don't do leather work, they'll know who does.

ec90t

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lonesome Charlie's has some nice looking one at the above web address. Check them out not to bad on the price either.

Bob Lawless

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bob...... Thanks very much. That's exactley what I was looking for and ordered one today.....Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.