1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T WTB 375 win rifle barrel for TC Contender

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dynokick189, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a rifle barrel for my TC Contender in 375 Winchester. New or used is OK. If you have a stock and forend, I'd like to know that as well.

With all the snow we've got this winter, the spring black fly and mosquito season is going to be tough, and I'll need the firepower.

When it comes to mosquito hunting here in the U.P., and old song says it best:

"Shot me a trophy just last week...

"Six foot wingspan and a five foot beak...

"They shine the light, I shoot the gun...

"Don't need the meat... just hunt for fun"

Mike

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Go to edstc.com and check out Custom Shop items. There are two 375 Win barrels for sale.

AndyH

3. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks lads, I'll follow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.