1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T WOW I'M RICH !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Dave, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

This came this morning. The Executive Govenor of The Central Bank of Nigeria has a Yahoo email address!

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
    TEL: +234-802-715-1173

FROM DESK OF:
    PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
    EXCUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

EMAIL: profsoludo46@yahoo.com

ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
    1) Your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile number
    3) Company name, position and address.
    4) Profession, age and marital status.
    5) Banking Information/address account number/ swift code

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria.

You can call me on my direct number 234-802-715-1173 as soon as you receive this letter for further discussion. profsoludo46@yahoo.com

REGARDS

Prof. Charles Soludo.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria [CBN]
    DIRCT LINE -234-802-715-1173
    Email profsoludo46@yahoo.com

NOTE; CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:profsoludo46@yahoo.com

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

That's great! As soon as you receive payment perhaps you'd like to buy a "brown gun" from me.

3. JCS

JCS TS Member

Donate it to Hillary as a Campaign contribution.

And be sure to send a copy to the IRS .

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

What a wonderful thing. Be sure to give them your bank account numbers so they can take care of things. I am sure you would see some transactions in your next bank statement.

This thing is so wide spread that it must have been successful at times. That astounds me.

Pat Ireland

5. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

My son has a close friend that was his roomate in college that is from Nigeria.

And the corruption stories he tells about his home country are amazing. Sadly, even his father is deep into corrruption. Very deep. It is just a way of life there.

He refers to them as the "shifty Nigerians"

Sad.

He will never go back

Dan

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Flyfisher, Great, another illegal alien. How will this Country survive?

7. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

jakearoo - I understand where you are coming from as we do have quite a drain on us by illegals. But this kid is different.

1. Christian

2. Got his BS in Mechanical Engineering at Texas Tech top of his class of 400 engineers. Attended Virginia Tech for 1 semester before being offered a scholarship to Stanford. Completed his Masters at Stanford. Now working on his doctorite at Washington University in St. Louis

3. Comes from a family of wealth albiet corruption. Dad was chief geologist for Shell before he became the Nigerian Oil Minister. Later became OPEC President. Now retired and is a "super chief" in that all the chiefs in the Nigerian Delta report to him. Not sure if the oil lease kick backs go up or down - but plenty of corruption

4. He was offered a position by his dad - which he declined. Doesn't get along with dad

5. And I am saving the best part last. He is so disgusted with the oil business his college years are being spent studying and specializing in ALTERNATE ENERGY SOURCES

Believe me. He is one kid that we want on our side of the big pond. He definitly has an agenda

Dan

8. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

`yeah I got this same email so I googled the central bank of nigeria and sent them an email asking if there was such a fella by that name there. never even got a response! wonder why I was really looking forward to buying that super scroll combo with that money!!!!

9. chessney

chessney TS Member

You think your lucky? My offer came today.I don't care what you guys say. I sent him my account # Now I'm waiting 6-10 days then you guys dont have a gun that I cant buy...Ziggy

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is William Zuma, I am the operational manager in account management section incharge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in South Africa. I realise you will be surprised to recieve this mail, I got your contact through the S.A.I.E. when searching for a reliable person who will assist me. And I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank who perished with his whole family in an autocrash. There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 by this great late INDUSTRIALIST who died without a written or oral WILL attatched to the account.

Since his death , I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of his company.

The total amount involved is 106,000,000.00 USD.[ One hundred and six million United States Dollar ]. We wish to start the first transfer with $6,000,000.00[Six million] and open successful transaction without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the transfer of the remaining balance to your account. I have secretly discussed this matter with the general manager of the bank who I must involve in order to have a smooth and a successful transfer of the fund to any foreign bank account which you are going to nominate.

On this note, I decided to seek for a reliable foreigner who will act as the foreign beneficiary of the fund from the deceased by providing his/her bank account where the fund will be transferred for immediate investment on any viable project as no one has come up to be the next of kin.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than six years without claim hence the money will be recalled to the government treasury as unclaimed after this long period of domancy. In view of this, I got your contact through my personal search to see if you can assist by providing your safe bank account for the transfer or find a reliable person who will be capable of receiving such amount in his or her personal account.

At the conclussion of the transfer 65% of the fund will be for me, I will give you 20% of the total transfer sum, 10% for charity both in Africa and in your country while the remaining 5% will be set aside to settle expenses both parties might incure during the transfer process. Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you a detailed information about the transaction.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk and trouble free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within 7 to 9 banking days, after you apply to the bank as the beneficiary of the fund from the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail or you can call me .You should also include your private fax and phone numbers for easy and safe communication.

phone:+27 73 124 1987
    email: williamzuma001@gawab.com

Yours truly,

Dr. William Zuma

10. skeezix

skeezix Member

Well, if you want to have some fun

http://www.419eater.com/

or

http://www.scamorama.com/

john

11. sweeper1

sweeper1 Member

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Old as the hills, and still people get taken in.

Chris Hansen from dateline did a program on these guys a while back. They are really not very astute. Or well dressed.

You don't want to read what I send them. Suffice to say they get their crank yanked.

HM

13. Juno

Juno TS Member

shannon, you should probably delete those comments or your probably gonna open a big can of worms.

14. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Yeah shannon! ID theft is not a GOOD part of anything! It should say a BAD part of ID theft!

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

16. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Sorry but I agree with you shannon!

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Dave ...you are one lucky ba$tard,...why can't I fall into deals like this...I'm just destined to spend the rest of my life in retirement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.